Year 3 Chapter 5 - Bloody Dementors

You really had to drag me with you a second time?

~

****
The seasons have started to change and the days at Hogwarts have become colder. All of the leaves have fallen off the whomping willow, a tree that has been on the grounds for quite some time that has a mind of its own.

~

"Welcome home, Harry." Ron said with a smile

"Just out of interest, Ron. Have you ever landed a car before?" Harry asked a bit nervously.

"Well... no. but, until a few hours ago, I'd never taken off in one either." He said with a shrug. The car started tilting and swerving in the air. "Uh oh." he said as the car's nose tilted downwards and flew under an overhang to the other side of the castle. Ron rakes the gears "IT'S NOT WORKING!"

"UP! UP!" Harry yelled. "MIND THAT TREE!" he continued "TURN! TURN!"

The car began to spin around in circles. "STOP! STOP! STOP!" Ron yelled as they crashed into the tree.

"My wand! Look at my wand!" Ron whined looking at his wand that was snapped almost fully in half

"Be thankful it's not your neck." Harry said.

THUMP

THUMP

A tree branch hit Harry's door, another hit the windshield and shattered them both. Both boys were screaming until the car fell out of the tree and Ron hit the gas right before the entire tree slammed itself down on them.

~

It was a Saturday morning, Harry and y/n had quidditch practice.

"Alright everyone! Gather round!" Oliver Wood called out as the team made a semi circle around him. He continued, "We go against Hufflepuff on Tuesday and we need to be ready to win! This is my last chance to win Gryffindor house cup before I leave Hogwarts for good." He went on, "If we lose against Hufflepuff that doesn't mean we will lose our chance at winning the cup. But that doesn't mean that it's an ok pass to lose, if we lose against Hufflepuff I will drown myself in the showers."