Year 3 Chapter 7 - He Was Their Friend

Mischief Managed.

~

****

The two week break went by faster than anyone had hoped. It felt like the break had just started yet it is time to go back to school.

That week felt like a year.

Even after the break the halls were still buzzing with tales of the holiday.

~

It was now the weekend of a trip to Hogsmeade. y/n, Hermione and Ron had gone off with the others while Harry stayed back.

Fred and George were building a snowman together in the courtyard until they looked up and saw footprints appear in the snow. The two looked at one another and smirked.

"Clever, Harry." Fred stated.

"But not clever enough." George continued while each of them grabbed one of Harry's arms and dragged him back to the castle.

"Besides, we've got a better way." Fred said with a smirk.

They entered the castle and slipped into a small side staircase.

"Come and join the big boys." Fred and George said at the same time.

They handed him something that looked to be a spare bit of parchment

They handed him something that looked to be a spare bit of parchment. Harry opened it to find it blank and frowned.

"What's this rubbish?" Harry stated annoyed that they dragged him away from his plan.

"Rubbish,'' he says. That there's the secret to our success." Fred said.

"It's a wrench giving it to you, believe me." George continued.

"But we've decided your need's greater than ours. George, if you will..."

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." George tapped the map and Harry watched in awe as words started to appear on the parchment.

" George tapped the map and Harry watched in awe as words started to appear on the parchment

"'Messrs Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs are proud to present The Marauder's Map'...?" Harry questioned and then opened up the map.

"Ah... Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs. We owe them so much." George said with his hand on his heart.