A/N

Hey besties! This is an author's note separating years three and four! I cannot believe I am going to be writing:

Year 4 Chapter ... - *insert chapter name*

This is so crazy.

Before I get into what is going on I just wanted to say thank you guys so much for all of the love and support you have given to my book. I literally don't deserve you guys. Don't be afraid to message me privately! I am open to suggestions or if you just want to be friends too! I would love that.

I have received some of the nicest messages and met some of the nicest people because of this book. I can't even believe it. Even TikToks were made about it! Insane.

My TikTok is _ellie.dunn if you guys want to follow me.

I also have a twitter for this book with tweets and special updates the account is _elliedunn1

That's enough personal stuff lets get into it:

Alright here we go

Updates:

You will see some changes in character for they are older, I think we all know how 14 year olds are. Being 15 I am not far from them.

We will slowly begin to see more mature content as they are older, such as; cursing, stronger feelings and flirtation, stronger friendship bonds as well as becoming closer to some new friends as well, more talk of blood and action as I think we all know that the fourth Harry Potter is where the story starts to become more mature especially the last scene...

Again there will be NO smut, I am a minor so ew no that's uncomfy. If you guys are disappointed I am sorry there will be plenty of fluff so no need to worry.

A refresher:

y/n - your name

f/c - favorite color

e/c - eye color

h/c - hair color

o/n - owl name

y/n is the twin brother of Draco Malfoy. That is correct, Draco Malfoy. With that being said her home life is not the best. She doesn't exactly "fit in" as you may put it. Her father is a death eater and she needs to try her best to live up to his expectations though she refuses to ever become a death eater. She is very kind hearted, brave and overall a very cheerful person unlike her brother though she does bring out the best in him. y/n is going into her third year at hogwarts and is quite excited to be reunited with her best friends, Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger. Daddy dearest isn't quite happy with them being friends but that doesn't seem to stop her now does it?

Others:

**** = time jump

~ = division of sections

Now that we know the basis of what's going on let's get started!

Important:

I DO NOT own the series Harry Potter in anyway shape or form. This is a FAN FICTION and I would love to not be copyrighted. I do NOT own the story Harry Potter except for the tiny bits of plot changes I write myself. Thank you!

I also wanted to let you guys know that I am not planning on killing all of the characters, wanted to lift a weight off your chest before you start reading along ;) .

Now, that's enough rambling. Onto year 4!

(543 words)

(published February 15th 2021)