Year 3 Chapter 9 - A Picnic I Suppose

Hey, I have a little surprise.

~

This chapter contains a scene suggestion from p_xelfairy

Thank you so much for the suggestion! Hope you enjoy it!

~

Harry came back from the classroom a bit shaken up. He met y/n and a very heated Hermione in the Gryffindor common room.

"I should've quit earlier!" Hermione started saying to y/n as Harry walked through the portrait hole.

"Hermione, It's alright." y/n said with a hand on her shoulder.

"Who said it's not alright? I'm perfectly fine." Hermione said moving y/n's hand off her shoulder.

"Hermione it's alright to be upset, you've never dropped out of a class before." y/n continued.

Harry walked over and sat next to y/n and Hermione on the couch.

"Trelawney was just acting really weird." Harry began.

"What did she do?" y/n asked looking concerned, Harry wouldn't have said anything if it was just her normal weirdness.

"She sounded possessed." Harry continued.

"When does she not?" Hermione said with an eye roll.

"She said that a master and servant would be reunited once more. And that murder shall break free." He stated.

y/n and Hermione didn't know what to say but Harry broke the silence.

"Where's Ron?" He asked looking around the common room.

"Oh he just went to grab something from his trunk." y/n replied

As if on cue Ron came running down the stairs.

"HERMIONE! YOUR BLOODY CAT ATE SCABBERS!" He shouted

"RONALD HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?" Hermione yelled back standing up from the couch.

Ron held up a clump of orange fur.

"THIS WAS ON MY BED AND SCABBERS IS GONE!" Ron said as Hermione stood up from the couch.

Hermione let out a gasp and burst into tears. She had had a long day and this was the last thing she needed.

"I need some time alone!" She said as she ran up to the girls dormitory and slammed the door.

"Scabbers is dead." Ron said with a quiver of his lip before he turned to head back up to the boys dorm.

Harry and y/n kind of just sat there not knowing what to do.

Oliver came into the room and that reminded y/n that they had won the quidditch house cup last week.

~