Chapter 7: telling ava

A/n sorry for the very late update to be honest I completely forgot about this book but I've re read it and got some ideas about what to write. It would also help a lot if you guys would comment some things you would like me to put in the story.

Lena and I have been dating for about 2 months now and everything is going well.

Ava is having fun in her new school and she even made a friend called Rachel.

I have also decided that I should sit down and talk to ava about lena and see what she thinks about her, I'm also going to tell her we're dating but only if Ava likes lena because if she doesn't then.... I don't really know. But my daughter comes first, always.

******

I placed avas pancake on her place and put some syrup on top.

"Thanks mommy" she said whilst smiling brightly.

"Your welcome sunshine" I said whilst I sat down and at my own breakfast which was some bacon and toast.

After we had eaten we watched Sofia the first on the tv because it was Saturday and neither of us had to do anything today.

Once the episode had finished I decided that I should talk to Ava about lena.

I switched the tv off and faced ava who was pouting at me. I laughed at her.

"I need to talk to you about someone" I said to her in my 'mommy is serious voice'

She smiled like she knew something.
"Who?" She blinked.

"Lena"

She smiled wider if possible.
"I like miss Lee Lee she's awsome! She's so fun and she bought me a new barbie last weekend! I love miss Lee Lee!" She exclaimed.

I smiled at her.
"Good because mommy is dating lena"

She tilted her head.
"Is that what parents do?" She asked.

"I guess. If the parents are together and they love each other then yes they would date like lena and I." I explained to her playing with her hair.

"Is miss Lee Lee going to be my other mommy?" She asked and this made my eyes widen.

"I don't know yet sunshine. It just depends if lena and I are together for a long time. And if she's alright with you calling her mommy, maybe you should ask her and see what she says" I said smiling a little at the idea of ava calling lena her mom as well. I wouldn't be mad or sad because I like lena a lot maybe even love so it would make me happy.

"Okay! I'll ask her when she takes care of me next time" she said climbing into my lap and giving me a hug which I returned.

"Ok sunshine. Want to watch more Sofia the first and then we can colour" I said excitedly.

She nodded happily and I turned on the tv.