Chapter 13: Moving in

I heard the door of my apartment open and I walked out of avas room and ran over to lena when I saw her.

I jumped on her placing my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck.
'hmph'

I felt her wrap her arms around me and hug me back.
"I missed you. How was your business trip?" I asked once I had gotten down.

She smiled and we sat down on the couch.
"It was good. Where's Ava?" She asked.

"Playing in her room; want me to call her?"

She shook her head.
"I want to ask you something first" she started and I nodded for her to continue.

"I was wondering.... since we have been dating for nearly 2 years now... and we're always at each others apartments sleeping over, maybe you would like to move in with me?" She asked.

And I was shocked into silence for a couple of seconds but I quickly broke into a wide smile.

"Yes yes! Of course I'll move in with you" I hugged her tightly not forgetting my super strength so it didn't hurt her.

"Ava!" I called for her and she ran out of her room.

I watched as her face lit up when she saw lena, she ran over to us and sat in between us giving lena a big hug.

"I missed you mom." She stated.

"I missed you too sweetie" lena said back.

I played with avas hair to get her attention.
"Sunshine? How would you feel about moving out of this apartment and into your moms apartment?" I asked her and she bounced up and down on the sofa whilst squealing.

Lena and I both watched in amusement.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Mommy can we?" She squealed.

"Yes sunshine we can" I told her and she sat on lenas lap and hugged her whilst bouncing.
I head lena giggle and my heart simply melted at the sound.

(A/N) sorry the chapters are really short