Summary

Please read it will make the story make more sense!

Backstory
Kara Danvers was sent to earth to protect her cousin Kal-El but got stuck in the phantom zone for 23? Years.

When her cousin found her he couldn't be bothered to take care of her so he left her with the Danvers where she had a mother Eliza, a father Jeremiah and a sister Alex.

When Kara was 17 she went to a party, she didn't drink the alcohol because obviously she can't get drunk. But someone who knows she's an alien spiked her drink and it made her appear drunk.

He lead her into a room and obviously raped her, she couldn't get him off because her powers were dampened by something.

She got pregnant and didn't tell anyone, she hid the pregnancy because being an alien she doesn't grow that big of a stomach but still develops a small bump.

She hid it with oversized hoodies and things. Once the baby was born she made a friend an old woman who helped her through the last stages of pregnancy and who helped deliver.

The baby stays with her but Kara does come to visit every week maybe twice a week, but the child develops powers and once she learns to fly she keeps trying to get to her mommy. Kara works at CatCo still and with her sister at the deo. Kara is a reporter.

It becomes a hassle for the elderly woman but she still tries to keep her, the woman dies of old age and social services bring Karas daughter to her and she is forced to keep her.

How will everyone react to the news?

(Disclaimer) Kara and Mon-El aren't together. Lena and Kara don't get together until a couple of chapters in. Sanvers is in this story. And Kara is still supergirl. Kara is a reporter still.

A/N Thanks for reading this little chapter and I hope you enjoy the story x