Chapter 4: Date

After I told lena everything she kept saying how I was amazing and brave, and she's proud of me for telling her.

The rest of the night just consisted of us eating food and watching movies all night.

I kept noticing lena staring at me throughout the movie, I kept thinking maybe... maybe she likes me back.

I wasn't really watching the movie so I turned to her and she turned away because I caught her staring. I could see her face turning red.

"You were staring" I stated.

"N-no I wasn't"

I gasped "did lena luthor the ceo just stutter"

She started laughing "just shut up"

I poked her cheek "I didn't mind"

She looked into my eyes, we kept staring into each others eyes for a couple of minute until I saw her look down at my lips so I did the same.

She bit her lip and I felt my heart rate increase as she was leaning closer and closer.

I started doing the same I watched as her eyes shut so I did the same, I was met with the softest lips and I swear I felt fireworks.

I felt butterflies in my stomach as I cupped her cheek to pull her closer. We both pulled back when air was needed neither of us daring to open our eyes.

I rested my forehead on hers and smiled.

"K-Kara?"

"Hmm" I hummed.

"I think I have feelings for you, like more than a friend. I really like you. And it's ok if you don't feel the same why because we can just forget about it, because I don't even know if you like girls-"

I stopped her rambling with another short kiss and when I pulled back I opened my eyes to see lena grinning. I giggled and snuggled into her.

"If I didn't like you lena I wouldn't have kissed back" I felt her smile against my skin as she pulled me closer to her.

"Kara?"

"Lena." I giggled.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?"

I smiled from ear to ear and looked her in the eyes.

"Yes lena I would love to go on a date with you" she smiled and pulled me in for another kiss.

*******
I woke up the next morning still on the couch, my head rested on lenas chest. We must have fallen asleep while watching a movie.

I smiled as I saw her open her eyes.

"Good morning" I said while kissing her on the cheek.

"Morning baby" I felt myself shiver at the nickname she called me.

I got up off the couch and turned back to lena. "I'm going to make breakfast you can use the shower if you want"

"Ok thanks" she said while getting up and walking towards the bathroom.

I started to cook bacon eggs and toast for breakfast.

After I had finished cooking lena came out wearing one of my hoodies and some leggings.

"You look hot in my clothes" I commented as I saw a slight blush appear on her cheeks.

"Why thank you miss Danvers"