Nightmares

Bakudeku
Sad one
Bc I can
Angst is my specialty and I despise it

Katsuki felt heavy. Not his normal kind of heavy. Like a sack of rocks slowly drifting to the bottom of a lake kind of heavy, even as he woke.

The sounds around him were muffled and distant and he struggled to open his eyes and lift his head. He winced at the bright light, taste of his own blood on his tongue.

"Oh, look. He's finally waking up."

A slender man crouched in front of the hero, small smirk on his face and a glint in his eyes. "How awake are you. Enough to talk?"

Katsuki huffed in an attempt to snarl, trying to push himself up by his hands shackled behind his back.

"Damn," the man chuckled, carding his fingers through his dark blue hair. "How much sedative did you give him, Knock-Out?"

"A little too much, apparently."

"No shit."

"What-" Katsuki croaked then coughed, throat aching with the effort of using his voice. "What do you... Want..?" He finally rasped out, looking to all the villains in the room.

Just three, but he wasn't sure what any of their quirks were. He couldn't recognize any of these people.

The man in front of him scoffed. "And here I thought we were gonna be the ones interrogating you, pro-hero Dynamight," he mused as he stood back up.

Katsuki attempted a snarl, yanking on his restraints.

"Feisty."

"I'm gonna kill you..."

The blue haired man chuckled. "I'm sure you'll try. You certainly fulfilled that promise to my father."

Katsuki kept up his glare, but wasn't sure what this man was on about.

The villain sighed and waved his hand, walking towards the door. "Get him to talk."

~

Katsuki coughed and spat, his blood now smattered across the concrete floor. He panted and glared to the man in front of him. "Nothing you do can get me to talk!" He snapped, yanking once again on his restraints.

The man with the blue hair grinned wickedly, eyes gleaming excitedly. "About damn time you said that! I've been waiting all night! Blue bird!"

There was a click from behind the curtain across the room. Katsuki furrowed his brows, not liking the sinking feeling of dread in his gut.

The man with the blue hair tore the curtains back and Katsuki's breath caught.

Wrists bound above his head, Izuku dangled limply from the ceiling on the other side of the large window, head hung low. He wore his civilian clothes, missing his cap and sunglasses.

"You know, I was pleasantly surprised you had a spouse, Bakugou," the blue haired man chuckled, looking through the window. "For so long I had made plan after plan, but nothing was going to work. Nothing was going to get you to talk... So, when you were out on patrol a few weeks ago, we broke into your lovely house. Imagine my surprise when we saw that not only were you sharing your home, but you were married! And to the number one hero, Deku, no less!"

Katsuki grit his teeth, eyes stinging as he struggled more. "I'm gonna fucking kill you! I'll blow you up so bad it'll be like you never fucking existed! I'll obliterate you! Don't you fucking dare touch him!"