Heat

Kirideku
Smutty chapter
Aged up a little so they're 17-18ish
Make it a little more appropriate >.>
Weird kind of omegaverse soft of

"Are you sure you don't feel different?"

Midoriya sighed. "I really feel fine, Aizawa," he muttered as Recovery Girl wiped the last of the goo off of his exposed arm. "I don't feel any of the affects of his quirk. Maybe because not as much of it touched me so it can't affect me nearly as badly as most of his victims."

Aizawa sighed, rubbing his face. "I still want you to be careful, problem child. Geez... Just... Go to your dorm. All of your classmates have been updated and know to look out for symptoms you may have," he tutted with a wave of his hand.

The green haired teen nodded, standing up. "Yes, sir."

~

Midoriya sighed, lounging on the couch with most of his classmates.

Bakugou sat beside him, Uraraka tucked into his other side, hiding her face in his shoulder every jump scare the movie provided. Asui sat on the other side of Uraraka, Kaminari on the arm of the couch beside her.

Kirishima sat on the back on the couch, legs between Bakugou and Midoriya. Mina sat on the arm beside Bakugou, legs draped over the blond's lap.

"This movie is so fucking lame," Bakugou grumbled, eyes narrowed as he glared at the screen.

"Don't be like that." Kirishima nudged Bakugou. "You're only saying that 'cause it's not porn."

The explosive quirk user sneered and turned his glare to the red head. "You wanna fuckin' die, shitty hair?"

"Not particularly, no."

"Than shut the fuck up."

Midoriya sighed again.

His skin started to tingle, eyelids becoming heavy. He gulped and shook his head.

Kirishima perked up as he noticed Midoriya's shifting and looked down at him. "You alright, bro?"

The greenette nodded, nose twitching as he became more aware of the scents surrounding him. "Yeah... Think I'm just tired... That fight was exhausting."

"Pussy," Bakugou huffed, earning himself a nudge from Kirishima and Mina.

"You should get some sleep, then," Kaminari chimed in. "Aizawa said that for twelve hours you could start showing symptoms at any time so maybe it would help if you slept. The symptoms might be less likely to occur if you're asleep."

Midoriya blinked as he thought about it, then nodded. "Yeah, maybe."

Uraraka sat up, letting her friend get up. "Get plenty of rest, Deku," she sang with a smile.

Kirishima grinned at him and waved. "Sleep tight, Midoriya!"

Midoriya gulped, body rising in temperature. He smiled and waved back as he made his way to the stairs. "Good night guys."

~

When he woke barely two hours later, Midoriya was a panting, sweaty mess. He writhed in his sheets, body overheating. His groin throbbed almost painfully, not satisfied when he attempted touching himself.