Monster and His Hunter

Bakudeku
Again
But, hey! Not Omegaverse!
It is just kinda straight up p0rn, tho
So... Not straight
But you know what I mean
Monster!Bakugou
Monster Hunter!Deku

Izuku yawned and stretched once he finished pitching his tent. He checked his surroundings with tired eyes, his dying fire casting a soft glow. The sensors all had that soft, blinking green light, signaling they're all on and operating.

The greenette raised his head, looking into the surrounding trees. Insects chirped away and the nearby stream babbled. So far, no signs aside from week-old tracks of the monster said to be occupying the area. Though, he did only just start his search that afternoon.

Twenty-six-year-old Izuku Midoriya is a Professional Monster Hunter. He one of the best in the business. No, this isn't like Supernatural where the monsters are real but hidden so the world doesn't know. No, these monsters are a result of men experimenting on animals(even sometimes humans) and releasing them.

Most of these organizations have been found and destroyed, but many remain. Many still create these monsters. Monsters have been being released since before Izuku was born.

Izuku loves his job, and hates it at the same time. Most monsters can be caught and brought in, but there are some... Some have to be put down.

The greenette has wanted to be a Monster Hunter for as long as he can remember. He wants to save people and he wants to save as many of these monsters as he can. He started this dream with his childhood friend - Kacchan. Or, known to literally anyone else, Katsuki Bakugou. It started out childish, just playing around in their backyards, pretending to catch monsters and bring them to safety, but... The dream solidified in Izuku's mind when the short-tempered blond had suddenly... Vanished. They were just five-years-old.

He's made it sort of a side-mission to find Katsuki, but he knows with more than two decades, it's unlikely he'll ever find him or know what happened to him. Probably impossible.

Izuku just does his job to the best of his abilities, amd continues.

~

"No activity, huh?" Izuku looked over the tablet linked to his sensors. He looked around him, birds chirping under the milky light of dawn. He bit into his granola bar, huffing as more of it crumbled down into his lap.

He stood and stretched, then went back into his tent to get dressed. Faded jeans, heavy hiking boots, black tee with a red plaid button-up on top. Izuku grabbed his beanie and pulled it on, then slung his knapsack over his shoulders.

The greenette sighed, taking hold of his tablet, checking the sensors once again, then walked away from his camp. He kept watch through the corners of his eyes as he looked over his tablet.

Humanoid with big wings, horns and scales. Glowing red eyes, extremely aggressive. Has killed people unprovoked and provoked.

The man hummed as he read over the stats and description of the monster. He's faced ones with a similar description. These are Dragon-Hybrids - oh, what these 'scientists' want to be Dragon-Hybrids. They tend to be extrodinarily aggressive and territorial. They are sharp, calculating- incredibly smart creatures.

If anything, Izuku admires them more than he's scared of them. He's been able to communicate with a few of them back at H.Q. One of them was able to say his own name - Kiri.