Skirts

Bakudeku
Per the request of @Gamzee_love
Football AU!
I'm sorry if this is bad, but this was the favorite idea I had out of the few I could come up with

The first quarter was fine. Going great. Katsuki hadn't been whistled at once. Maybe he should fuck his cute little boyfriend the night before a game more often. He seems in a better mood and is playing better. More team-oriented this time around.

His first touchdown, the crowd screamed for him. God, that did things for his ego. Pride bubbled in his chest. First touchdown of the whole game.

Second quarter, Katsuki had been slammed into the ground, knocking the wind out of him. Boy, he was glad for the mouth guard. Would've definitely shattered some teeth without it.

"You alright!?" Redhead Eijirou helped the blond to his feet and patted his back.

Taking the mouth guard out for a moment to breathe, Katsuki caughed and nodded. "Yeah. Fine. Fucker definitely left some bruises."

Eijirou nodded. "I bet. Think you'll be fine?"

Katsuki looked over by the bleachers. Green, worried eyes met his. He gave a short wave before nudging his friend away and stalking back into the field. "I'm more than fine, shitty hair! I'm gonna rail the guy into the ground."

And that he did. As soon as the runnerback had the ball, Katsuki was hot on his heels. Before the other man had the chance to throw, Katsuki leapt and tackled, pinning the larger man to the ground.

"Shit face!" He hissed around the mouth guard and gave the guy a shove before standing. "Don't fucking tackle me again, ass!"

"You had the ball!"

"I threw the ball,, then you tackled me! Dipshit!"

Katsuki huffed and turned on his heel, storming back to his teammates. He looked back again, those green eyes glimmering, that smile bright as ever. Katsuki grinned as best as he could, given the mouth guard, giving the cheerleader a thumbs up.

Half-time finally arrived. Football players ushered each other off the field for the break as the home cheerleaders ran to the middle of the field.

God, Katsuki hated them. So loud and shrill. The only reason he paid any mind was the shy greenette.

Shy?

The blond furrowed his brows as he watched his boyfriend in the midst of the chanting group, cheeks stained red and movements more mechanic than fluid.

What the hell has him so bent outta shape?

Not even ten seconds later was his question answered.

Izuku - as well as two other girls on either side of him - were hoisted up into the arms of two others, then promptly launched into the air. Mid-flip, at the highest point, Izuku ripped his pants off and landed in the arms of the two that had previously thrown him.

As he landed in a pose, like the other two girls, Katsuki's eyes widened and he choked on the water in his mouth.

A skirt. Izuku Midoriya, conservative, shy and self-conscious Izuku, was wearing a girl's cheerleader uniform. Skin tight orange white and blue crop-top with a matching choker and pleated skirt.