Cramped Cabin

BakuDeku
Quirkless Au
Just class 1A on a camping trip

"Ahh, man! There's no bunks in the cabins!?" Denki groaned, dropping his backpack and bedroll.

Aizawa was already laying in a corner of the cabin, wrapped in his yellow sleeping bag. "Apparently the grounds have been having trouble with bed mites and have gotten rid of all the beds. That's why you were instructed to bring your own cots or rolls to sleep on."

Most of the boys groaned or whined, slowly shuffling into the small space.

Everyone picked their spots until the only places for the two rivals were-

"Hah!? Why the fuck is your bedroll next to mine, you damn nerd!?"

"I-I'm sorry, Kacchan! But there was no where else-"

"Move somewhere else!"

"I can't!"

"Someone make them shut up," Aizawa grumbled, rolling over.

Eijirou stepped in, hands up. "Cool down Bakugo. Midoriya's got no where else to sleep. It's all cramped and it's not like he can move into the girl's cabin."

Katsuki sneered. "Might as well. He acts girly enough."

"That's not very nice, Kacchan," Izuku whined softly, shoulders slumped forward.

He hated fighting with Katsuki, especially now that they're technically dating. Izuku didn't know why, but Katsuki wanted to keep it secret. So he kept fighting him in public or in front of their friends.

Sero stepped up. "Well, it's only four o'clock. We could go down to the lake."

Izuku perked up and dug around in his pack for his swim trunks. "Sounds great! Let's go before we have to make dinner!"

"The girls are already in their suits and heading to the water," Mineta shouted, holding himself up on the windowsill.

"Stop watching the girls," Tenya reprimanded, lifting the short teen and carrying him away from the window.

Katsuki only scoffed and grabbed his swim shorts.

~

Ochako screeched happily as she was lifted up. "Deku!" She laughed happily, swatting at his hands. "Put me down!"

Izuku grinned as he dropped her back into the water. "I've got my fourth dunk!" He shouted and Mina gave him a point on the scoreboard.

He then yelped as he was pounced on from behind.

"I'll get you this time," Tsuyu declared, trying to pull him under with Ochaco's help.

"Get him, girls!" Mina cheered from the chore, Sero panicking beside her.

"Don't let them pull you under man! You just need one more point and you win!" The ravenette shouted, then pointed to Shoto. "Help him, man! You're the only one not being attacked!"

"This game isn't very practical," the teen grumbled, but made his way through the water towards his struggling classmate.

Izuku laughed, trying his hardest to stay above water with the two girls pulling on him. Tsuyu slipped and the green haired boy quickly took advantage. He grabbed her arm and pulled on her.