Affairs of the Heart

Kirideku
Onesided!Bakudeku
Omegaverse!Fantasy! AU
Because I know nothing else.
LOTS of smut.
Like, an ungodly amount.
Just- smut.
Smut here
Smut there
It is all over this one
This is porn with plot as a side
No plot even
(Little bit of a plot because I'll definitely get lost in the plot. Rarely do I ever lose myself in the porn, you guys knows this)
Also angsty.
It'll be angsty

The halls of the Crimson palace were dark, moon and stars blanketed by thick clouds, candles flickering in the breeze.

Only the sound of hurried footsteps and stiffled giggles could be heard late in the night. The Queen, curly haired greenette with stunning viridian eyes and freckles like stars smattering his sun-kissed skin, lead the red-headed Knight through the hall.

Eijirou chuffed, twisting on his heel and yanking the Omega with him. Squeaking, Izuku allowed himself to be pulled along, both sneaking away into the veil of the darkest hallway.

Izuku gasped and grinned as he was pinned to the wall, hands coming up to Eijirou's neck. He was kissed fiercely, passionately, and God he missed this. His entire body thrummed in excitement, heart hammering in his chest.

Their kiss became rough and sloppy, Eijirou hunching and reaching down to fumble with Izuku's clothing.

The Queen whimpered as he broke the kiss to help, unclasping his cape from his hips, letting it pool at his feet as he went straight to helping Eijirou rip away his trousers. Once bare and accessible, Izuku was hoisted up and kissed breathless once more. He wrapped his legs around the Knight, moans muffled.

Eijirou ducked his head down to Izuku's neck, kissing, licking, nipping, but oh-so careful not to leave a single mark. Fingers tangled and tugged in his hair, their hips grinding and bucking in desperation.

"Please- please-" The Queen gasped, pulling on his lover's leather vest, top few buttons popping out of place.

The Alpha growled lowly, holding Izuku up with one hand as his other yanked his shirt out of his trousers, undoing his belt and pulling his aching cock out. God, he was already leaking. Both of them were.

Izuku bit his lip hard to suppress his sounds, eyes pinched shut and brows furrowed as they finally connected. Yes, maybe he should have been prepared a little more, but they are in a hurry.

Eijirou stole Izuku's lips, fingers digging into his plump ass as he thrust into his Queen. Izuku whimpered into him, nails scratching at the Alpha's scalp.

"Y-yes- oh Gods, my Alpha-" Izuku was breathless, words broken by sloppy kisses and harsh, quick thrusts. Tears streaked his cheeks from the intense pleasure quickly building and burning in his core, legs tensing and trembling.

The redhead hushed him with a deeper, searing kiss, pressing him harsher against the wall as he braced. Izuku cried into him, walls fluttering and clenching around his cock.

He's never gotten him so close so fast before. Massive ego boost.

Izuku's entire body tremored and tensed, throwing his head back against the wall with orgasm. Eijirou slapped his hand over Izuku's agape mouth, muffling his pleasured sounds. Eijirou bit his lip, grunts deep in his throat as he chased release.