Training for my official announcement

I starred in awe as Namjoon-hyung went over the lyrics with me. His voice was fast but not only that almost commanding but it also held a soft tone like a fatherly tone. Which is fitting since Namjoonie-hyungie is the father of our group. Still feels weird to say that honestly.

Namjoon finished his verse and soon the room filled with the soft sound of Jimminie-hyung, Jinnie-hyung and Kookie-hyung's angelic voices.
We were practising the song blood, sweat and tears. I had already learned the choreography thanks to our wonderful sunshine who speaking of which looks like a lil ball of light right now. He seems so happy awaiting his turn to rap. Yoongles-hyung also looks happy in his own way. He keeps looking towards all of us with his usual blank expression an expression I have learned to read like a book over these last few weeks of getting to know them.

After a full 2 hours of relentless vocal practice it was time for me to practise my solo. Which honestly I'm so nervous for. All I can think is what if this what if that. I cant seem to be able to focus on anything positive right now. I know that I need too. I took a deep breath in and muttered to myself quietly "you got this Jace".

I had already finished the song for my solo. I had made three before my last solo I performed in front of the boys. Now it's just a matter of what one describes me best, which one fits in with bts as a whole and which one will ARMY like.

My favourite out of the three I have is Who's Laughing Now but I also like Numb. I'll ask Hobi-hyung.
"Hobiiii-hyungieee!" I shouted as loud as I could from my studio which is right next door to Yoongles genius lab which I know is where our sunshine is currently.

I giggled as I heard a crash followed by running outside mine and Hobi's studio door. Hobi entered the room with a bright red face and panting. He immediately asked if I was okay and if I was hurt. Which of course I said yes and no to both questions.

"Why did you shout me then? Is something else wrong?" He said with a confused expression which still sported a smile.

"Oh, yeah right sorry sunny-hyung. I wanted to ask your opinion on my solo. I'm stuck between two songs. Who's laughing now and Numb" I said looking at Hobi as if he was the answer to all my life problems.

"Honesly, go with your gut. Personally I like to sound of numb best. Of course I haven't read the lyrics so I'm unable to officially comment but what I can say is trust yourself. I'm sure that whichever you choose will be the right one for you. I can't make your decisions for you. Of course that doesn't mean dont ask for advice because that's not what I mean...." i smiled as i cut him off. "I know what you mean sun-hyung. You mean I can come to you and the others for advice but not to expect you guys to make decisions for me as I'm in charge of my own life as you are yours" I said getting up to give him a hug. "Thanks sunny-hyungie you made me feel tones better and helped me make my decision.

I chose the song numb.