Packing

I sighed as I packed up my clothes into organised boxes. One box containing underwear, one containing t-shirts and another containing trousers etc. I bet your thinking why go through all that trouble? Why not put it in the same box? Well to cut the answer short I have slight OCD and that will bother me the whole drive to BTS' dorm if they're not organised properly. I did it with the cutlery too and my books..... This is going to take a while to load Into the van. Maybe I should call them to help. This is a bit too much I said starring at the 20 boxes filled with my things. I think its probably so much due to me separating everything.
I giggled before calling Jungkook.
He answered on the first ring.
Jace! What do you need?
Can you and the rest of BTS help me move boxes into the moving vans? I have a little too much stuff and its a lot to do by myself. Thanks Kookie- hyung I said nervously.
Of course we can Jace! Let me get Jin-hyung and Joonie-hyung!
Okay, kookie-hyung I said smiling at his cuteness.
Hello? Its Namjoon. When do you want us to come over?
As soon as possible please Joonie-hyung.
Alright we are on our way...... Wait. What's your address?
I was going to say how'd you know where I live?I chucked before saying its 36 Rainborrow courthouse road, BG6 793.
We will be there as soon as possible. See ya in a min Jason.
See you later Joonie-hyung, seokie-hyung, Jinnie-hyung, Yoonie-hyung, Jiminnie-hyung, taetae-hyung and Jungkookie-hyung
Byyyye JACIE! Multiple voices shouted back.

I can't wait to move into the BTS dorm. I'm scared of what ARMY will think. Will they like me? Or hate me? Or will they not care about me at all?
........................................................................
Chapter 3
I have decided to make this into a two part chapter as of right now I wasn't sure where and when BTS was going to come in buuut I wanted to post something so here's a lil section. Once I've figured it out I'll add that into this one but for right now it's being left half finished.