Someone.

I smiled as I showed Yoongi-hyung the lyrics I had written. His face blank (as usual) as he read the words written on the lined paper within my notebook. Yoongi-hyung is a very hard person to read so I had no idea whether he liked or hated the words I had written. I trust his judgement so I'm hopeful that he likes it.

Yoongi-hyung looked up at me after reading the lyrics. He sighed over dramatically before saying "It's good enough kid". I squealed before hugging Yoongi-hyung who yes didn't look very happy about being squeezed to death by me. Sorry Yoongi-hyung but I'm so happy! A massive smile plastered across my face as I finally let Yoongi-hyung breathe.
"I better show Nammie-hyungie and-and-and Kookie-hyungie and TaeTae-hyungie and just EVERYONE!" I shouted happily.
Yoongi-hyung chuckled at me before telling me to leave because I was too loud and it was only 3pm.... Yoongi-hyung is a lazy bum. I giggled at that thought.

.....................................................................
After showing each of the members and getting positive results. I thought it was a good idea to start on the beat of the song. I already had one in mind but I wasn't sure how it would go with the lyrics. Was is a too upbeat melody or a too slow melody. I needed one that was a perfect blend of both. Since the song I had written is a more soft toned song I thought it would need a more soft melody but I also wanted it to have a sort of fast melody as well so I thought as a compromise how about I blend it all in and make it not too fast and not too slow. I don't know if this makes any sense but it will once the song is complete.
I smiled to myself once again as I stared to work on my masterpiece.

Once, I had finished the necessary steps to create my song. I decided I wanted to preform it for my members and see their reaction. They've never heard me sing before. Yes, in the whole two or three I think now, weeks I've been here the members have not heard me sing. They've seen me dance but not sing. I've been filling out lots and lots of paperwork from PD Nim so I think that might be why we haven't spent that much time together. Luckily though all the paperwork I needed to do is done so now I can be with my members all the time! I'm so excited to preform for them (well I'm a little incy wincy bit nervous as well but mainly excited).

.........................Skip to the performance cause I'm too lazy to write about my Jacie walking down a loooooot of stairs to get to the main room where the members are...................................

I took in a shaky breath as I stood in front of all of my members, my friends and my brother's. Namjoonie-hyungie had the great idea for me to preform it in the practice room instead of the main room so me walking down all those stairs was for no reason really...... Anywhooo, I take a deep breath again readying myself before smiling at the members.
I closed my eyes and let the lyrics flow from my mouth.

....Someone by Micheal Suchulte...........

Sat in the corner
Eyes on your phone
You sat right next to me
But somehow, I just feel alone
Ask if you're listening
What's on your mind, you say
I wouldn't understand
But I wish you would let me try

Are you running in circles
With nowhere to go?
Are you lost and afraid
But you can't let it show?
Sat in the corner
Eyes on your phone
But you don't have to go through this on your own

'Cause everybody needs a little help sometimes
Everybody needs someone to call on
Everybody gets a little lost inside
But it's alright, yeah it's alright
I know it hurts but I swear it gets better
So don't doubt yourself, it don't last forever
Everybody needs a little help sometimes
Everybody needs someone

You say it's all okay
Nothing to talk about
But it's killing me that you're hidin' in the background
I know life gets us down
Like we are rolling dice
Just know I'll be there
Always be there by your side

If you're running in circles
With nowhere to go
And feel lost and afraid
But you can't let it show
Don't say you're okay
I see you're not
Don't say you're okay

Well, everybody needs a little help sometimes
Everybody needs someone to call on
Everybody gets a little lost inside
But it's alright, yeah it's alright
I know it hurts but I swear it gets better
So don't doubt yourself, it don't last forever
Everybody needs a little help sometimes
Everybody needs someone

oh, everybody needs someone
(Everybody needs)
Everybody needs someone
(Everybody needs someone) oooh

I don't, I don't know how to help you
If you don't, if you don't wanna let me in
I don't, I don't know what I'm meant to do
So don't be scared to need someone

'Cause everybody needs a little help sometimes
Everybody needs someone to call on
Everybody gets a little lost inside
But it's alright, yeah it's alright
I know it hurts but I swear it gets better
So don't doubt yourself, it don't last forever
Everybody needs a little help sometimes
Everybody needs someone
(I know it hurts, but I swear it gets better)
(So don't doubt yourself, it don't last forever) yeah, it's alright
Everybody needs a little help sometimes
Everybody needs someone

......................................................................

I opened my eyes again only to see each member with their mouths open wide while staring at me. I giggled since they looked like fish out of water. Jiminnie-hyungie ran to tackle me into a hug while shouting how good I am and how proud he is. A whimper left my throat at his words. I've always thought of myself as terrible, a burden, worthless and useless but to hear him tell me nothing but praise made me cry. I couldn't stop the sobs and whimpers that came out as I clung onto Jiminnie-hyungie for comfort. He immediately asked what was wrong and why I was crying but I refused to answer I just wanted cuddles. Someone to hold me and tell me it was all okay. I think Jinnie-Hyungie knew what I wanted because he took me from Jiminnie-hyungie and placed me on his lap continuing to just hold me.
A small smile left my lips after I'd calmed down and i just said

"Thank you for holding me. Thank you for not letting me break apart"