Introducing JAEJAE

Omg. Its happening omg. Omg. I'm nervous. What if they don't like me? What if I freeze up on stage? What if I freak out so much I pee my pants! Okay okay that was a bit of an over exaggeration... but still it could happen... ahhh I'm just so nervous.
My face crinkled up and i focused on my breathing making sure that I don't pass out. That would be embarrassing.  Can you image the headline of that one.
'New BTS Member: JaeJae passed out before even being introduced ' ah bet that would get a lot of view. Positive or negative views? Now that's a question I don't know the answer to or right now want the answer to.
I was interrupted from my thoughts by jimminie-hyung tapping my shoulder and telling me in a calming voice that we are going to be going on stage now.
I immediately paled and clutched Jimins arm for comfort.
"jimminie-hyung? What if they don't like me?" I asked clutching his arm tighter as my hands began to shake causing the white fabric of Jimins button up shirt to slightly wrinkle.
Jimin moved my hands from there place on his arm and took both of them into his slightly bigger hands giving them a reassuring squeeze.
"If we loved you as quickly as we did I'm sure that ARMY will follow and even if they don't we will cross that path together as a group" Jimin-hyung said looking at me with sincerity.
I really needed that.
"Thank you hyung. I'm really to go now" I said still slightly nervous but no where near as badly as before I spoke with Jimminie-hyung.
As we walked towards the back entrance to the stage I could faintly hear Namjoon-hyungs voice telling ARMY the announcement of an 8th member. As the words left Namjoons mouth I could hear loud booing sounds which caused my insecurities to come crawling back up my throat. Luckily Jimin-hyung noticed because he guided me towards the stage holding my hand.
Immediately I was overwhelmed with the amount of people I could see and I wondered how on earth the boys managed to do this for so long without having a panic attack or feeling claustrophobic. 
As soon as I came into sight. It seemed as if the sound had vanished as if someone had pressed the mute button on a TV remote.
I walked nervously clutching Jimin-hyungs hand towards the rest of the group who were all sat down on a red sofa put in the middle of the stage. Jimminie-hyung guided me towards the middle of the sofa before sitting down next to Jinnie-hyung. I myself sat down next to TaeTae-hyung.
The boys each smiled at me before saying together "ARMY! Meet our new member JaeJae!"
As if by magic the horrifying booing I heard at the mention of a new member dispersed and suddenly the gymnasium was full of clapping and wooing sounds. My heart that had hit rock bottom was suddenly in my mouth as I fought to not cry due to feeling emotionally overwhelmed.  I seem to feel overwhelmed very easily it seems. Oh well. Back to what's happening and not my monologue inside my head.
Tae-hyung arose from his sitting position next to me and walked closer to the edge of the stage before announcing that he would and the rest of bangtan like for me to speak about myself as to make ARMY get to know me better. Since BTS already know a lot about me already themselves but would like for ARMY to get to know me as well.
I thought hard for a minute on what to actually say before I came up with this.
"Hello ARMY,
You don't know me yet. My name is Kim Jason. I go by Jace or Jae. I chose my stage name to be JaeJae as I didn't want to change my name. There are several reasons as to why I chose to do this and I will explain in the future but for right now I guess I will talk about me. I'm 21 years old and will soon be 22. That's right I'm younger then Kookie-hyungie but he will always be the golden makanae" I paused to smile at Kookie-hyung whilst saying this. "I was born originally in dengu but I have lived in several places in Korea. I can speak many languages but prefer to only speak my main three. English, Korean and French. I can actually speak almost 8 languages. I like to learn languages as well as about different cultures but I am by no means smart in anyway shape or form that is all down to Mr IQ140 something over there. Yes I'm talking to you Namjoonie-hyungie" I said while looking at him and giggling. "I've gotten to know the members and our team for a little while now and I can honestly say that I love them like family and even if you ARMY don't like me much I'll be happy because I feel like I finally have another family that has my back" I quickly ended my speech on that note before running and sitting back down next to Tae-hyung and hiding my face into his arm from embarrassment.  Which made ARMY coo at me and me feel more embarrassed.
Namjoon hyung just laughed and said that ARMY was making me more embarrassed and that I'd probably not come out from hiding on Tae-hyungs arm if they kept cooing at me.
This caused Army to coo louder and for me to hide better using not only Tae-hyung but jimminie-hyung to hide me from my embarrassment. I used Jimminie-hyungs arms as well as Tae-hyungs arms hide my face.

After what felt like 10 minutes of hiding went by Jinnie-hyung and Namjoon-hyung ended the introduction show and we then got ready to perform. 
Yes there was one thing they forgot to tell me about the introduction.... I also had to perform not only a solo piece but also do a song with the group whether it be a new one or old.

.........................................................................
The next chapter will continue from this one. So this is a to be continued chapter...
Anywhoo have a good day or night
Love ya,
J