Meet Kim Jason.

My name is Kim Jason. I am 21 years old. I am 5'3 and weigh 8 stone. I have been working in Bighit studios since I was 17 years old. I auditioned when I was 18 and debuted at 19. My band disbanded early on due to not making it through the debut stages.
I've always struggled with mental health since a young age and I do fear that it will interfere with my dream of being an idol but for right this minute I'm unsure if I'll even accomplish that dream.
A sigh escapes my lips as I place the steaming cup of tea onto the coffee table of my old cramped apartment. Getting up from the clean grey leather sofa, I walk towards the window staring at the green scenery outside of my apartment window. The good thing about this apartment is the view and the price. Although, I work for Bighit and earn enough for a bigger apartment due to debts to be paid off I've laid off of buying a bigger one until I've paid those debts and can safely say I'm debt free. Another breathy sigh escapes my lips as I move toward the coffee table taking my now lukewarm tea off the table before quickly drinking it before it goes stone cold and tastes gross. I've never liked tea cold unless it was a green tea. I do like coffee but I tend to drink tea more. Maybe that's because my mother used to be a tea drinker. A breathy chuckle leaves my lips as I think of the slightly chubby curly haired bubbly women I call mum. My mother is British while my father is Korean making me half Korean and half British. I can speak both languages but I speak more Korean since we live in Korea. I speak to my mother in both languages but since English is her first language I tend to speak in English to my mum instead of Korean. My father, he left me and my mum when I was 5 years old. He remarried and moved on. He still talks to me now and then but due to hitting a rather rough spot with mum they're not on good terms and can't stand to be in the same room. Therefore making it hard for me to see Appa, but now that I don't live with mum I can see appa a lot more.
I place my now empty mug into the sink to be washed in the morning before heading to the bathroom to do my usual nightly routine. Yes, its nighttime its currently 11pm and I have work in the morning. PD Nim said he wanted to talk to me at 10am so I've got to be up early to do the rest of my work before meeting PD Nim.

I stare at my reflection in the mirror as I brush my gleaming white teeth. I've always hated poor dental hygiene and tend to brush longer then usual (yes I know its actually bad for your teeth to do so) although I'm mixed I look more Korean then I do British. My hair is brown and curly. My eyes are a hazel colour and my nose is small. My mouth is almost a box like shape and there's two little dimples on my cheeks whenever I smile. I named my dimples.... I was bored and I was 6 years old at the time.... I'm not saying what I named them that'd be embarrassing. A giggle escapes my lips as a see my next door neighbours tabby kitten pulling a pouty face at my reflection in the mirror. My next door neighbours kitten likes to come from her owners apartment to mine and just stay with me until I feed her and then go off on her Mary way home. Greedy little thing she is. I giggle again before going to the kitchen after getting ready for bed. I get the bowl and cat food from the cupboard before giving it to the little tabby kitten. Who purrs in thanks to the food she's given. Once she's finished she meows before leaving through my open window. Don't worry there's a balcony and her owners balcony is next to mine. With her owners permission I put a plank of wood across both our balcony's so that the kitten could walk across it and not hurt herself.
I watch from the window to make sure the little kitten makes it across safely before heading back to my bedroom. Shutting the door behind me and turning off the lights. I walk in almost pitch black to my double bed with baby yellow bed sheets. My favourite colour is yellow. Yellow reminds me of happiness and that's the thing we all need most in our lives along with love and respect. A smile forms on my lips as my favourite song blood, swear and tears plays in my head. I smile one more time thinking of my icons before closing my hazel eyes and going off to dream land or as I like to call my world of insecurities.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Ages (Korean ages) {international ages}
Main character
Kim Jason (Jace) (21) {19} 25th December 1998
BTS
Kim SeokJin (Jin) (28) {26} 4th December 1992
Min Yoongi (Suga) (26) {25} 9th March 1993
Jung Hoseok (Jhope) (26) {24} 18th February 1994
Kim Namjoon (RM) (25) {23} 12th September 1994
Kim Taehyung (V) (24) {22} 30th December 1995
Park Jimin (Jimin)(24) {22} 13th October 1995
Jeon Jeongguk (Jungkook) (22) {20} 1st September 1997

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Chapter one- edited.
If mistakes are noticed please drop a polite comment in the section of the story the mistake is so that I can edit it again and correct the mistake. Thank you!
Love the author of this fanfiction.

Also I do not own BTS or Bighit I only own the characters I create during this fanfiction.

PS I decided to change Jace's age to make kookie older. I love kookie as the makane but I wanted my character to be younger and for kookie to take on a big brother like role. I thought he could portray that role being slightly older but not too much so. Kookie is a year and a few months older then Jason.

Jason's old age was 23 years old. Jason is now 21 years old.