Arriving at the dorm

I stare in awe at the sight before me. 7 laughs pierce my ears behind me as I stand still as a statue admiring the beauty bangtan call home and soon to be my home too. The place they call home was a small apartment building which looked better in the inside then the outside. I guess the outside wasn't as good looking so that the building blends in with the others and the public don't invade Bangtans privacy.
ARMY can be amazing but some ARMY can be possessive and invasive. Not saying every ARMY is like that but I guess for Bangtans safety its better to assume the worst. Eumma tapped my shoulder to gain my attention.
"Are you alright there?" He asked amusement lacing his tone.
"Of course Eumma Jinnie-hyung! Its just beautiful. Where should I put my things?" I ask them all.
It was Taehyung-hyung that answered first. "Well, your room is next to mine and JK's room so its only fair that we help you to take your things up and unpack" he said.
"That'd be great Hyungie although I can unpack myself" I said with a smile.
All 7 of them lead me to an elevator and staircase. "We will put your things in the lift and Kookie will stay in there with Tae. The rest of us and you will take the staircase" Yoonie-hyung said.
That's when the realisation hit me..... THEY HAVE AN ELEVATOR! "Well now I don't have to torture myself by walking up lots of stairs" I mumbled to myself.
....................(Timeskip).............................
As we got up the stairs we met up with kookie and tae who were already starting to pile my belonging outside of a white door next to a blackdoor in a LONG hallway. "Who's room is that?" I asked pointing to the blackdoor. They all look up at me before Namjoon answers me "That's Yoongi-hyungs room" he says with a smile.
"Oh, cool! So who's room is who's?" I said wanting to know where everyone is so if I ever needed a specific member I knew where they were.
This time Yoons answered me "As, Namjoon told you my room is the blackdoor. Jin-hyungs is the pink one, Hobi's is the yellow one, Jiminies is the light blue one, Taetaes is the lilac one, joonies is the red one and our makanes door is white. Lastly yours is grey but you can change the colour if you like" he said with a smile.
"I love the colour. I don't think I'll change it. Thank you so much guys really it means so much for you to go through so much trouble just for me" I said with a sad smile.
I've never talked about my past to anyone not even my parents. I'm scared to. I'd hate to be judged by them. I know they never will. They love me so much and they always tell me so but what I've been through and kept secret for so long is very hard to speak about. And hopefully one day I'll feel comfortable telling them. I know they'd never be disappointed that I didn't tell them just they'd feel sad and somewhat responsible but it isn't their fault and it never will be. It's my own. I believe one day not only will I have to tell my parents but I'll have to tell the members too.
Tomorrow I will tell my parents about my past. I think I'm ready. After that I'll tell bangtan about myself and after a while I'll tell them my past once I feel more comfortable with all the members.
I cannot be more greatful to be working with these amazing artists. Each one of them is full of talent and I can't wait to learn from them. Thank you bangtan please look after me.