Meeting Bang PD Nim

I woke up with a groan as the sun decided to shine directly into my face. I squinted because of the bright torch in my eyes before pouting for having being woken 10 minutes earlier then my alarm. I groan again before rolling out of the bed landing with a bang onto the floor. "Ouch" I say aloud after landing tangled in my yellow bed sheets.
I get up from the floor making my bed after doing so before heading to my chestnut oak closet. I grab out a pair of black jeans and a Panic! At the disco hoodie. I decided not to wear a shirt as I didn't feel like putting one on. Its not like I'll be taking off my hoodie anyways. Shoes. What shoes should I wear? Hmm I think I'll wear my yellow converses. Yep, I'll wear my converses. I decided to skip breakfast as usual and just head straight to Bang PD's office block. Yes, that's right an office block not just a office but a whole floor. Each room is for a different purpose. There's the lounging room, the producing room, the recording room, the music room, PD Nims actual office and the dance studio. The whole floor is for BTS and PD Nims use although staff like I myself can go there we aren't allowed to touch anything as we may ruin the works in progress. I've met BTS once while they were in the dance studio practicing Fake Love. I doubt they remember me though I'm just another face, they see millions everyday, what's the chance of them remembering one of millions. I've always admired Bangtan for their strength as a group and the level of respect they have for each other and their ARMYS is astonishing. I love that they never let fame get to their head and I hope if I ever become an idol I'm as humble as they are.
A small smile grazes my lips as I think of the people I aspire to be like. One day I whisper to myself before knocking on the door of PD Nims office. A soft come in is heard from the other side of the dark oak wood door. I take a deep breath before entering the room.
I stand in shock as I realise PD Nims not alone. In fact the whole of BTS is there. "You asked me to meet you in your office at this time Sir. I can see your busy. Would you like me to come back another time?" I said trying to sound as polite as possible as to not be offensive or rude in any way towards Bang PD.
"No, Jason. Come, come take a seat" he smiles pointing to the seat next to Min Yoongi aka Suga. Yoongi took a glance at me before looking back at PD Nim with a curious glance. It seemed as of BTS had no idea why they were here in the office at all. My face forms one of confusion as I sit down in the seat Bang PD Nim asked me to sit in.
PD Nim clears his throat before speaking "Now, I bet you're all wondering why it is you are here in my office at this point of time. To tell you it quite bluntly there will be a new member added to BTS" I gasped as did BTS as PD Nim announced the news.
"What do you mean a new member? We have already debuted and are a 7 membered group. We can't add anymore people this late on. Can we? I mean I don't know how ARMY will react and I don't and I'm sure the others will agree but I don't want the person to be made to feel like they're leaching off of us. If that makes sense" Namjoon said.
"I don't mean to be rude sir but what does this have to do with me?" I added to Namjoons statement. Yoongi looked over at me with a small smile as did Namjoon and Seokjin. I smile lightly back before putting my full attention back on PD Nim awaiting his answer.
He chucked "Well Kim Jason. Welcome to BTS" he said a wide smile spreading across his face with each word he said.
My mouth dropped open. "W-w-what? I-i-i can't join BTS I'll cause to many problems!" My voice trembled with worry as I stuttered in response to PD Nims announcement.
"Nonsense! You'll be fine! The boys will look after you just fine. Won't you boys?" PD Nim looked at them expectantly.
"Yes, PD Nim" the answered at the same time.
"W-w-what role will I have?" I stuttered out the question still in utter shock.
PD Nim smiles again before saying "You'll be in Rapline and in Vocal line but you will mainly be in Vocal line" he answered smiling brighter.
"B-b-but won't I be a burden to you guys? I mean I'm going to need taught a lot of routines and I might mess up a lot.... Are you sure you want ME to join Sir?" I asked tears lightly welling in my eyes as negative thoughts swarmed my mind like a beehive. You'll never be good enough. He's lying he doesn't want YOU he just wants to get your hopes up and then laugh at you afterword for you being stupid enough to believe him. Idiot. You'll just being the group down. They wouldn't want someone like YOU. I closed my eyes quickly trying to shut out the negative thoughts letting out a big breathe as I softly counted to ten to stop the oncoming panic attack I could feel clawing at the surface. Yoongi seemed to noticed my unease as did Jimin since they both moved closer. Yoongi grabbed both my hands telling me to feel his heartbeat and breathe in rhythm to it. Jimin got up from his seat and rubbed soothing circles on my back as the tears I was fighting finally fell from my eyes.
"Jacie-hyung. Are you okay?" Kookie asked me. I'm actually younger then Kookie which I guess he didn't realise since I never said my age when we met.
"F-f-fine Kookie. I'm fine. Kookie your actually my hyung. I'm only 21." I said as I was finally able to catch my breath and get a steady rhythm again.
Yoongi smiled before letting go of my hands he stayed close though just in case and Jimin stayed rubbing circles on my back to calm me. Kookie looked shocked at me only just taking in my words. "Wah really? I'm your hyung! Sweet!" He said excitedly.
PD Nim smiled before speaking up.
"Boys. Jason will be living with you in the dorm and will be moving in with you in two days time. Jason do you need help packing?" PD Nim asked concerned.
"No thank you sir. I should be fine. Thank you for the offer" I said smiling at PD Nim.
"Here" Seokjin said handing me a small piece of paper with numbers of it. "If you need help call one of us. Welcome to Bangtan Jace" Jinnie said smiling widely.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Chapter Two------