Taehyung

I waited outside of the hospital for at least 5 minutes before the #1 most handsome man in Korea himself arrived to pick me up.
The black car swirved to a stop Tokyo drift style as V-hyung parked in the car park of the hospital. He rolled the window down and smirked at me before saying "Now that is how you make an entrance".
I giggled "No, actually that is how you end up in here" I said gesturing to the building behind me (if you didn't guess I meant the hospital behind me). His reaction to the remark was great he pulled the most appalled face I have ever seen. I giggled more at the sight of it. Yes, I giggled so what about it. I man can giggle too people.

I opened the door to the shiny black car V-hyung was driving. Don't ask me what model this car is because lord knows I do not know the answer. I may be male but I am not your stereotypical male. I do not know one thing about cars other then the fact that they get me to where I need to go.

The car ride was quiet which I wasn't expecting as I was with probably my most loud hyung well other then hobi-hyung our giant ball of sunshine. The only noise in the cat was the gentle sound of the radio. Which I may or may not have sang along too in the most dreadful voice I could muster up. It was worth it because it made hyung laugh and ruffle my hair.

My hyungs make me so happy and I honestly don't know what I would do without them in my life right now.
I know for a fact that without them I would not be as happy as I am now.
My life was a shithole before I met my hyungs. My uncle treated me like dirt. I mean he fucking raped me for crying out loud. My parents they are the best but well even then they divorced when I was young and often fought over who was having me for the night making it hard for me as I often felt guilty for whoever I was staying with for not stating with the other parent. It was hard.
My grandparents on the otherhand were even worse. I don't actually think I've mentioned them before..... hmm well anyways they were physically and mentally abusive to my parents and I. My parents thought they were only abusive to them until one day they overheard my grandma calling me a worthless waste of space and my grandpapa laughing as he smacked me upside the head until I was almost unconscious.
My dad immediately ran over to my grandpapa and pushed him aside to stop him from hurting me further. While my mum took me and screamed at the grandma for saying such hurtful words. Calling them every name under the sun my parents made their way out of the room and vowed they would never step foot into that house again.
My parents later went to the police and we went to court. My injuries were used as evidence in court as well as the video my mum got which shows my dad stopping grandpapa but cuts out after that as my mum then puts the camera down to save me from further injury. Now that I think about it I've had a very sad life up until this point in time.
A sigh escapes my lips as I squeeze my eyes shut trying to stop myself from picturing the memories that I am currently reminiscing on.
I will forever be grateful for the 7 boys that took me in with open arms even though I knew they did not need an 8th member of their already successful group.

.........................................................................

I am aware this chapter is very short and I apologise. I have been away for quite a while as I chose to focus on my studies. I will try and update more frequently as I have more plans with this fiction. I only have 1 more exam to pass and then I will focus on this fiction a lot more.
I also have been under a lot of stress recently as I have been currently filling in for our room leader. For those of you who do not know I work in in Early Years setting (nursery) with ages 6 months old to 5 years of age. I work in the toddler section of the room ages 1 to 2 years old.
This isn't an excuse as I know that posting doesn't take long but I do all of the editing and writing myself. It does take time. Which I have to schedule around work and college.
I also haven't had time to draft write anything as it is assessment and 2 year check time. I have 8 key children so this takes time. I also have 1 SEN child who takes up 90% of the time I have in work on the days that they are in.
Life is stressful but I wouldn't give up what I do for the world.

Thank you guys for being so patient and understanding.

Lots of love,
J