am I good enough?

It's been a week now since I shared my song someone with my members. I have yet to be introduce to army. I'm terrified of what they will think of me. For one I'm gay which usually people don't react massively well too and for two I'm short and not handsome in the slightest. I haven't told the members yet that I'm gay but since I've worked with BigHit and seen them in interviews I already know that they are massive supporters of the LGBTQ+ community and yoonie-hyung himself is a part of the community since he's Pansexual. Although I don't believe he's ever said he was but from his words in an interview I've browsed upon he said that he doesn't care for gender and looks for personality so either he's Pansexual or he's bisexual. Not that it matters if he is or not. I'm not scared to tell them at all I just haven't felt comfortable sharing it yet. I mean they already know I had a boyfriend so. Anyway, this is not what I'm on about. I'm terrified for how army will react to me in general. I'm terrified how they'll react to seeing me. How they'll react to my sexuality and how they will react to my music style and lyrical choices.
I'm a rapper and a singer. I don't sing often but I'm planning on throwing a few singing ones in an album I'm drafting up now.
I've only sang infront of BTS they haven't heard me rap yet although they know I'm mainly a rapper. I think I will be singing mostly in our group albums and rapping mostly in my singles. I will talk with PD Nim about this aspect of things.

I have already been told that yoonie-hyung will mentor me with rapping and jiminnie-hyungie will mentor me with singing. Although, they will each give me advice and guidance where I need it. Hobi-hyung is helping me with the dances (well he's helping all of the members)

TaeTae-hyungie and kookie-hyungie have both been keeping me focused and helping me stay motivated. And nammie-hyungie has been helping me not give up and making sure I keep well rested and trying to make sure that I'm not under to much stress. Jinnie-Hyungie has been making sure I don't die okay okay maybe I'm exagerating a tiny incy wincy bit but he has been feeding me and making sure I'm hydrated sooo really he has been!
Without them I don't think I'd have made it this far.
I'm being introduced tomorrow and I couldn't be more terrified.

......................................................................
Sorry the chapter is super short. They will be longer but I felt that him being Introduced should be on a separate chapter and not in the same one since this is the chapter leading up to it. This is how jace is feeling and the next will be how he feels in the moment.