Green Shadow x Rustbolt reader

It's been a long time since we've stopped fighting each other. The leaders remember that they are like themselves in the past. So they made peace and then everything turned out pretty well.

I, myself, have been going through some changes. I was a basic zombie and then I became a hero. I'm known as Rustbolt. I got a lot of things in my mind as I walked outside of the Zombie HQ to see Dr. Zomboss looking at his picture.

"Hey Dr. Zomboss." I called out to him. Dr. Zomboss turned to me and said. "Hey Rustbolt. Look at this. It's a picture of me and Crazy Dave." I looked at the picture. "That's you?" I asked. "Yes. When I see Crazy Dave, I get this feeling that I want to do something good. I want to have peace between both sides." After Dr. Zomboss said that, I fly up to the sky to find Green Shadow. "Rustbolt! Make sure you say hi to Green Shadow. We got something for them." Dr. Zomboss said as I nod my head and went to the night city.

As I arrived at the night city, the sky is dark and the city is lighten up with city lights

As I arrived at the night city, the sky is dark and the city is lighten up with city lights. I landed on top of the city and looked around. There were statues of Snapdragons and 80s Action Heroes. I suddenly feel something chilly on the back of my neck. I froze in fear as I didn't move. Then I hear a female voice.

"...Rustbolt. Did you know this city was a beautiful night? Turn around and I'll show you..."

I feel so cold, but I think it must be Green Shadow talking to me

I feel so cold, but I think it must be Green Shadow talking to me. I turned around slowly and then... I was kissed by her! Green Shadow surprised me by kissing me. My face was sweating and I feel red stripes.

"Surprised to see me, Rustbolt?" Green Shadow asked me as I lift my robot mask up. "Y-yes and I came for good news." "What is it?" Green Shadow asked me. "Dr. Zomboss told me about the whole peace thing, so I was thinking that I want to team up with you."

"Of course, Rustbolt." I heard Green Shadow said that as I sighed in relief. "After all..." I was tackled by her. I landed on my back. "Every plant and zombie could use a friend.~" Green Shadow smiled at me as I feel my face turning red. This feeling I feel makes me feel calm and happy.

Green Shadow got off and laid right next to me. She hold my hand as we watch the stars in the sky. I wonder if the other plant heroes and zombie heroes are getting along. It will be like a true friendship. A true friendship for the rest of us.