Festives (Huge Giganticus reader x Beta Carrotina)

I was inside of a rocket with my fellow Zombies, about to be sent to the moon, but then we're heading to Meteor Z.

"One step for Zombies! One giant leap for ME!" Dr. Zomboss said.

The only thing we did was crash into Meteor Z and then I felt my body change. I have this strange thing on my helmet and on my clothes as I was changing into a Hero. A Zombie Hero.

"Meteor Z! This power!" I said as I feel the power within me, feeling it inside my body as I felt it more and more and more like I wanted more in my entire life or maybe, the entire universe!

Many years later, I was still bored with nothing to do except making environments come to life. I sit there on my rocket chair and think for a bit as I look at my feet, wiggling them around.

 I sit there on my rocket chair and think for a bit as I look at my feet, wiggling them around

"...." I got nothing. Just then, something hit me in my brainy head. "Aha! I got it! Since it's Festives, I'll just head to Earth and see if they got any plans for the Holidays." I said to myself and then I look at the Moon and then Earth.

Now I'm all set and ready for the holidays to come with gifts and tricks. Who doesn't anyway? I look around just to make sure that no one is following me, that's when I heard someone.

"Heya Huge Giganticus!"

I turn around and notice Beta Carrotina came to me and smiled. I smiled at her as well.

"Are you ready for the Festives?" Beta Carrotina said.

"As a matter of fact, I am ready for the holidays. Holidays are so much fun! I just wait to open presents!" I said as I mess with my controls, laughing crazily.

"It's a good thing that you're happy, Huge Giganticus!" Beta Carrotina said with a smile on her face.

I nod my head, agreeing her statement.

"Now, let's go to Earth to celebrate Festives." Beta Carrotina started to use the teleporter to teleport to Earth and then I follow behind her and use it to teleport to Earth.

We finally arrived at Earth as we look around and see snow. There's a Christmas tree in the middle of the two headquarters, the Zombie HQ and the Plant HQ. There are also presents around the tree. Some have toys and gifts waiting for us to open them.

I just realized that it is snowing here. "It's snowing!"

"Yes, it is Huge Giganticus." Beta Carrotina said as she catches the snowflake with her tongue. I wanted to catch the snowflakes with my tongue as well. We both started to giggle and then we continue to catch snowflakes together.

After a while, I see a Sunflower named Solar Flare and a Zombie named Professor Brainstorm walking up to us and look at us.

"Hey, are you here for the Festives?" Professor Brainstorm asked us.

"Yes! Yes we are!" Beta Carrotina said with a smile. "We we're waiting for the 25th of December."

"I can't wait to open presents!" Solar Flare said excitedly.

"And I can't wait for more environments!" I said, making a crazy Imp noise.

"Environments?" Solar Flare and Professor Brainstorm said confused.

"Yeah, environments where I can use them for science." I explained, wiggling my feet for fun.

"Now that we're here, we can now do something fun for Christmas Eve." Beta Carrotina said.

"Let's do it!" Solar Flare said and then she turned into her fire form and flew to the sky, making a star.

Me and Beta Carrotina start to skate at the ice rink, Professor Brainstorm is making a fireworks launcher so that he can makes these for everyone.

Looks like everyone has their own plans, which is good because I wish that everyone is happy and having a great time.

I'm so happy that everyone's happy with their best friends and best friends forever.