Guarding the Golf Course (Swap! Wall Knight x Swap! Impfinity reader)

The Earth's Leafiest Heroes... P-FORCE!

Fun Intercepted By The Unmovable Imp Knight!

You were taking a break inside the Golf Course, whistling a circus tune in your head when you accidentally kicked a golf ball. You're still was having a good time, right?

Crazy Dave: Foolish Imp Knight is foiling our fun! Such impudence! GET HIM!

Just as Crazy Dave said that, The Stump (Captain Combustible), Nutfinity (Wall Knight), and Sun Freeze (Chompzilla) run towards you and attack you!

You were about to run, but hey. Who needs running when you got tricks! So you showed the Plant Heroes what you can do! The Stump use his tree feet/hands to stump you (Meaning smash him). You leap over him like a frog.

Then Sun Freeze came to devour you. She was pretty hungry. She lunge at you, but you press the button on your Zombie emblem to activate your armor. Sun Freeze chomped you and ate you. You were inside her mouth. She was going to swallow you whole like she did in the regular AU, but she spit you out because she can't eat your armor.

Next up it Nutfinity. He's crazy when he is a nut. He just appeared in a nutshell.

Nutfinity: Impfinity, I mean, Imp Knight please.

"Sorry."

Anyways, Nutfinity was about to summon his clones when you hear heavy breathing from behind your back.

The Stump: ME STUMP ZOMBIE!

Crazy Dave: Pound him!

The Stump smashed you, letting you hit against the wall! The castle part broke off by The Stump's intense strength.

Crazy Dave: Surround him!

You were face planted on the hard solid floor. You groaned in pain as you got up, then you see Nutfinity summoning Nuts. So. Many. Nuts.

Crazy Dave: Confound him!

Nutfinity stacked himself up and up until he reach to the top. You were amazed by his trick that he did. With that many nuts, you feel like your eyes are spinning uncontrollably. You begin to pass out from Nutfinity's Nutty Frenzy.

Nutfinity: Great. He fainted.

The Stump: ME KNOW.

A few minutes later...

You begin to open your eyes and see where you are. You're still inside your own Golf Castle. But you feel cold vines wrapping around your body.

You look up and see Sun Freeze licking her teeth and grinned at you as if you're her snack. You hear her tummy growl in response as Sun Freeze open her mouth and puts you in. You feel her icy breath and her saliva on your head and face.

Nutfinity: Sun Freeze! You put Imp Knight down!

Sun Freeze didn't listen, she just wants to eat you. You were inside of her mouth because of your tiny form. You feel her tilt a bit. You begin to hold on to her tongue.

"Uh oh..." You said worriedly.

Then, with a loud rumble, she spit you out as you were launched on the golf hole.

Crazy Dave: The Imp is Down! And our hole is won!

You hear the Plant Heroes cheer as they play their golf game. You climb up out of the hole, feeling dizzy from being rolled over.

Nutfinity smiled cutely as he nuzzled your cheek. You begin to smile as you hug him.

Nutfinity: Come with me, Imp Knight! You can play with me!

You couldn't say no to you Nutty friend. You hopped on Nutfinity's back and smiled.

Nutfinity: Aww Imp Knight. You do like me.

"Yeah. It was fun playing with you and your friends." You said, still riding on Nutfinity's back.

You were a good Imp defending the Golf Course, but you love having fun with Nutfinity. You and Nutfinity became best friends till this very day.