Nightcap x Neptuna reader

"Push Browncoat zombie, push!"

"I'm pushing as hard as I can, mistress!" Browncoat sighed and keeps pushing.

I was a beautiful mermaid zombie in a fishbowl. I am the queen of the sea. I am like a pirate of the seas. I saw a Dojo place up ahead. That got me thinking.

"Once I get there, I will be

"Once I get there, I will be.. invincible!" I said in my mind as I laugh evily as I hear thunder cackling and lightning booming.

 invincible!" I said in my mind as I laugh evily as I hear thunder cackling and lightning booming

Crazy as it sounds, I completely forgot about how far we are from the Dojo. I felt a poke coming from the Browncoat zombie as I snap out of my crazy laughter.

"We're here, mistress." He said as I look up at the Dojo place.

"Oh..." The skies are clear. Guess I went too crazy afterall.

"How do we get in?" I asked the Browncoat zombie

"Maybe we can enter through doors?" He said. "Good idea!" I smiled as I point my trident at the Dojo. "Push me!"

Browncoat zombie push my fishbowl up to the Dojo place and when we got inside. I see Nightcap teaching the plants about the training dummies that he fights with. I don't want to interrupt his lesson. What can go wrong if I called out to him. "Hey Nightcap!"

Nightcap jumped up and look at me as if I found him in his secret Dojo place.

I smiled at him and then laugh again as I hear lightning and thunder booming in the distance

I smiled at him and then laugh again as I hear lightning and thunder booming in the distance. The rest of the plants are staring at me. Then they have me surrounded! I stop laughing and look at them. I have a bad feeling about this...

"Heh... They really must've like your craziness." Nightcap chuckled as a bunch of mushrooms jumped onto me! I feel so worried about this. Never be gooped by a Poison Mushroom.

"Aaah!!" I screamed in fear of the Poison Mushrooms towering over me. I can feel this purple thing on my skin as I look and saw some purple goop on me! I begin to panic some more as if I feel like fainting from this.

The Poison Mushrooms got off of me and yelled "Surprise!". I was confused for a second. Nightcap walked up to me and smiled. "Don't worry, Neptuna. These Poison Mushrooms love to surprise zombies. They just love to tower over you."

I love how Nightcap explained it to me. I just need to get this purple goop off of me. Then, I feel his hands wrap around my body. Nightcap carried me to somewhere that I don't understand. I feel my cheeks turning red. Don't know why, just curious.

Nightcap found a nearby pool where some fishes live in the sea. He put me in there and I swim underwater.

This place is kinda like my home from when I was turned into a hero. My home is the beach where I live with my pirates and underwater creatures. After I'm done looking underwater, I swim to the surface to meet Nightcap once again.

"So, what do you think? Do you like it?" Nightcap asked. I turned away from him and try to be cool. "No..." I said. Nightcap was shocked about what I said, but I turn to him and smiled. "I love it!"

"R-really?" Nightcap smile a little. "I do. This just looks like my home, but it's outside." It was perfect to let me move my tail around in a bigger one instead my fishbowl. Maybe Nightcap has an interest in me? I look at him. I couldn't see his eyes because of his hat tilting down.

"Nightcap?" I said, hoping he would respond. He's not responding... I don't know what's happening to him. It can't be good...

The next thing I knew, I was kissed by Nightcap! I knew he can be a good hero if he can be careful.

"I love you." Nightcap whispered to my ear. That's the first time I heard him say that.

"I love you too." I whispered softly. Looks like Nightcap need some love in his life. I feel like I want to hug this Mushroom to make him feel better even more.

Sometimes it's good to just be friends. A queen of the sea with a mushroom ninja becoming best friends. I watch Nightcap begin his lesson with the plants. I love him with all of my heart.

Best friends forever 💖