I.IV

Warning: This is pure filth

Warning: This is pure filth. Rough filth. If that's not your thing... maybe skip this chapter. Maybe... don't read this story.

Your eyes stick to every person that walks down the hall past you. You feel wildly out of place. You reach down fidgeting with the hem of your skirt. It's the only daytime appropriate skirt you own and it's extremely uncomfortable.

You're not sure why you agreed to wear the damn thing. It's not like not wearing a skirt would have any impact on your grade or Hotch's opinion of you. It's clear he doesn't like you... well, he definitely likes you. He just doesn't respect you. Well... he respects your work ethic and your intelligence. But physical attraction is different from genuinely enjoying your presence and liking your personality. He might want to fuck you but that doesn't mean he wants to spend time with you. You settle on: He tolerates you enough to agree to tutor you.

You look down at the notebook he gifted you a few days ago. You place a hand on the soft leather cover before opening it up. You've read it every single day since he gave it to you and you can tell the man is a genius. You have a million questions, a million things you want to discuss. Normally, you'd mark the pages up with highlights, little notes in the margins, and post-its sticking out of the sides. So you had to settle for your own notebook of questions, nearly as thick as the original work. At least your handwriting is more legible than Hotch's chicken scratch.

Even if Aaron Hotchner doesn't actually like you personally, you're growing more and more captivated with him every day.

The office door opens behind you and you turn, coming face to face with Hotch's chest, forgetting just how tall he is compared to you. You look up at him and he gives a small smile, placing his hand on your back, guiding you into his office. His large hand is warm on your back and your heart rate immediately picks up in his presence.

"Did you fill that whole notebook with notes?" His eyes dart down to your arms. He reaches forward to take the book from your clutches. You nod, struggling to calm your mind down enough to sort through the thoughts racing through it. He moves around you to lean against the edge of the desk, the book open in one hand, the other hand fingering through the pages.

You stand awkwardly in the center of the office, rubbing your fingers together at your sides, feeling oddly exposed now that you're not clutching the books tightly against your chest. "I'm sorry I just had so many questions and once I started writing them down, I couldn't just stop."

Hotch glances up from your notebook and you see a smile on his face. It's not that pretentious, shit-eating grin that spreads across his face when he embarrasses a student in class or outsmarts you. It's this beautiful, toothy grin. His eyes crinkle at the sides and as fast as his eyes are on you, they go back down to the notebook in his hands, "This is... amazing." He smiles wider, "Come on, sit down," He points towards the chair in front of his desk.

You hesitate slightly before moving to sit in front of him in the chair. You tug at the bottom of your skirt again, hoping for some more coverage.

"So you enjoyed the notes?" He doesn't look up from the book but reaches behind him for a pen and starts jotting things down alongside your handwriting.