Chapter 11

'Wear something comfortable, I'll meet u guys in the lobby at 4.'

Read the text message Jack sent me. I sent it to Eric because I didn't know if Jack had his number or not. I looked at the clock that was hung up in the hotel bedroom.

11:30

Might as well get up and see what Ellen's up to. I took a shower and got dressed in sweats. I stepped out the room and found Ellen watching T.V.

"Morning sleepy head." Ellen greeted me.

"Morning."

"So? Tell me about last night. Every detail!" Ellen demanded.

"Okay okay, don't eat me!"

I told her what happened and every now and then she would sigh or scold me or do something.

"I'm going shopping, do you want to come?" Ellen asked.

"Sure, but I'll have to be back by four."

"Why?"

"Because I'm hanging out with Eric and Jack today."

"Okay. Go get ready."

I got dressed in a white mini skirt with a light blue strapless shirt. I put the stupid wig on and some ballerina's.

"Ready!" I called.

***

Breakfast was uneventful. We saw Eric and Simon and it turned out Eric had some relative to visit and Simon was going out to buy something for his niece.

When we done eating, Ellen and I went to roam the Parisian streets. I loved going out with Ellen. She would make everything fun. We would always point at hot guys and rate them but now since I had a boyfriend I felt guilty checking other guys out so we didn't play.

Ellen being Ellen didn't leave a single store she didn't go to. By the time she was done I was so tired my knees were buckling under me. Eventually she got tired as well and we slumped down at one of the tables at a café.

"How am I supposed to go out with the guys today?" I complained. "I'm so tired!"

"Eric can carry you." Ellen replied smugly.

I felt my face go hot. "Shut up." I mumbled.

Ellen chuckled and ordered us some coffee. We drank our coffees talking about random stuff.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"3:30."

"Shit! I have to get back now!"

***

Fifteen tiring minutes later we were at the hotel. I practically ran to our suite, wasting no time at all.

I stripped off my clothes and changed into medium gray skinny jeans with a red t-shirt. I grabbed my black leather jacket, put on my red converse and did my makeup. I did it light since it was just a night hanging out with my friends and grabbed my purse.

"Bye Ellen." I said pecking her on the cheek.

"Bye. Have fun, don't be late we have to wake up early tomorrow." She called after me.

"I won't!" I called over my shoulder and closed the door. I walked to Eric's suite and knocked on the door.

Simon opened and smiled. He was hot; I don't see why Ellen won't admit she has a crush on him. Maybe me and Eric could set them up? Hmm... that's an idea.

"Hey AJ, Eric's still getting ready. Come in." he said. He was nice too, what more could Ellen want?

I stepped inside their suite. It was the same as ours but messier.