Chapter 17

"I swear when I get my hands on that boy I'll rip his throat out!" Ellen said in a menacing tone.

I had told her everything that happened and by the looks of it she didn't like what she was hearing.

"He doesn't deserve your time, Ellen." I said through my tears. I decided to change the subject. "That's enough about my failure of a love life, how was your date with Simon?"

She blushed slightly forgetting her earlier anger. "It was great. He took me out to dinner then we went to see a movie then we went for a walk by the beach and- Hey! Wait a minute! I can't believe this!"

"What?" I asked worried.

She groaned. "I have to call him and tell him I can't see him anymore."

"What?! Why?"

"You just broke up with Eric and I'm dating his manger. Don't you think that that's well… not loyal?"

My heart panged at the mention of his name but I didn't let it show.

"Are you mad? Just because his client is a lying bastard doesn't mean you have to break up with him. Besides, did he ask you to be his girlfriend?"

"Well… uh yeah." She replied quietly, a blush rising to her cheeks.

"Oh my God! That’s awesome news Ellen! You two would make such a cute couple." I gushed.

"Thanks. Now back to you. I swear I'll kill him, I'll make sure he never has kids and his kids never have kids and-"

"How can his kids have kids if he won't be able to?" I asked.

"That’s not the point. I'll make sure his pretty face will be so damaged not even the best plastic surgeon can fix it." She ranted. The anger was clear in her eyes and tone.

I was still upset but I tried not to show it. I didn't want to make everyone unhappy.

"Ellen?"

"Hm." She replied after she calmed down.

"Could you please leave me alone? I don't feel like talking to anyone."

She smiled at me. "Sure. If you need anything just call."

"Okay. Thank you Ellen."

"Any time sweetie." With that she left my room.

As soon as the door closed behind her I burst into tears. Just thinking about him was enough to make me cry. The way his eyes glistened in the sun or how his lips felt on mine and- Snap out of it Amy! I scolded myself. He broke your heart you shouldn't be thinking about him. I cried until I couldn't cry any more eventually falling asleep.

Eric's POV:

I slammed down the bottle of Vodka on the table.

"Eric, I think that's enough." Aaron said taking the bottle from me.

"Give it back to me." I slurred.

"No."

"Give it back!" I growled.

"No Eric! You've been moping around all day. You told me you want her back but you’re never getting her if you don't straighten up."

He had a point. I buried my face into my hands. "I don't know what to do. I can't even look her in the face without feeling bad and it's all because I agreed to your stupid bet."

"Look man I'm sorry, but if she really means that much to you, you have to think of something. You can't sit here and drink all day."

"What do I do Aaron?" I asked looking up at him.