Chapter 5

I heard a voice calling my name. "Amy"

Again "Amy" it said in a sing-song voice. It was familiar but I couldn't make out who it belonged to. Once more "Amy" it said a bit louder this time.

My eyes shot open and I found a pair of green eyes in front of my face. I screamed "AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"Whoa, calm down it's me"

"What the hell Ellen?! You almost gave me a heart attack!"

"We wouldn't that now, would we? You know that voice of yours is loud enough to make deaf people hear again"

"Well you deserve it. Now mind telling me why you woke me up? And what's up with you waking me up these days? Are you getting sick or have you been abducted by aliens?" I said trying to sound scared.

She chuckled and answered "No. Now hurry up if you don't want to miss the plane"

"Plane? What plane?" I asked confused.

"The plane to Paris, stupid" she said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"What? I thought we were going tomorrow!" I said struggling to get out of bed, only to get tangled in my covers.

"It's been re-scheduled, now hurry up" she said getting irritated.

"Why?"

"I don't know, but if you don't want to go that's fine by me"

I sighed and continued trying to get out of bed. I didn't how tangled I was until I fell off my bed.

"OW!" I cried.

Ellen burst out laughing clutching her side.

"Sorry to burst your bubble of joy but do you mind helping me get out of these sheets?" I asked slightly annoyed

Ellen kept on laughing and bent down to help me. "I wonder what your fans would think if they found out how clumsy you are."

I scowled and memories of my dream came back. I was really glad it was only a dream. "Uh Ellen? I didn't pack yet" I stated.

"Don't worry, I got that covered. Go take a shower and come downstairs when you're done, you have little less than an hour"

"Finally!" I cried when I was out.

Ellen continued to laugh and headed out the door. "Don't get tangled in your clothes!" she called after her joking.

I scowled and made my way to the bathroom. After a quick shower I stepped out, I made my way to my walk-in closet. I picked out blue jean faded short-shorts, a black tank top, a red plaid shirt and my red converse. I put on light make-up and didn't bother doing anything with my hair. When I was done I grabbed my bag and put in the necessities and made my way down the stairs. I found Ellen in the living room reading the newspaper. She looked up at me and put down the newspaper.

"Come on, let's go"

I trudged behind her as we headed to my limo. As soon as I was seated I slipped on my sunglasses and took out my iPod. I plugged it in my ears and cranked up the music. I was so excited!

We got to the airport and stepped out the limo. I made my way inside and Ellen walked behind me, chatting on her Blackberry. One of the bodyguards took our luggage and the rest walked around us. As soon as I stepped inside the crowds came as if I were a magnet. We struggled our way through without any injuries and headed to the plane. It was a good thing the agency had a private jet so I got on quickly. I looked for a free seat. There were only three.