Chapter 7

I was pulled into an alley. I screamed at the sudden impact only to find my scream muffled by the attacker's hand. I bite the hand but the person laughed.

"You got to try better than that princess" the person chuckled. I knew it was a man from his deep voice.

I was thrown onto the dirty, cold ground of the alley. I knew what this man was going to do. I couldn't make out his face due to the bad lighting. I tried to get up but he pinned my body to the ground. I didn't know at what point I started crying, but I could feel tears streaming down my face. I screamed, cried and tried to squirm out from under him but to no avail. He began kissing my neck while ripping off my shirt. I could smell alcohol on his breath.

Great

I thought sarcastically

I'm going to be raped then murdered by a drunken bastard, the highlight of my day.

"Please don't hurt me" I whimpered, while his hands were trailing my bare stomach.

He just laughed and said "Don't worry, I won't. We're just going to have a little fun"

When his hands got to my zipper, I felt him being pulled off of me. I curled up into a ball and rolled to my side, crying. I could hear the man being punched and cursed at. I was too aria to look, to see who my savior was so I closed my eyes. The punching stopped but I still cried.

"AJ" said a soft voice, "AJ, open your eyes, it's me Eric"

I opened them slowly and saw Eric's face hovering above mine. He pulled me into his lap and wrapped his arms around me.

"AJ, it's okay now. I took care of it" he whispered into my hair.

I cried, my head against his chest while he stroked my hair.

"Thank you, Eric" I croaked. I wrapped my arms around him grabbing his shirt. I felt safe with Eric, I felt that nothing would ever harm while in his arms. I sat on his lap crying until I fell asleep.

Eric's POV:

When I saw her being pulled into an alley, I ran to go help her. While I was running I didn't notice an old couple in front of me walking. I bumped into them and the lady fell on the ground. I stepped around her and she cursed at me in French. Well I think she did, I didn't really know much French anyway.

"I'll sue you!" she yelled in a terrible accent.

Well lady I couldn't care less. When I got to the entrance I skidded to a halt. I saw a man hovering over something or someone. Then I heard a scream.

Oh my God! That's AJ! He's going to rape her!

I thought.

I was angry. What kind of man does he think he is? I lunged at the man and ripped him off her. I noticed she was in her bra and shorts. Relief washed over me, at least he didn't get that far. I saw him stagger from behind me, trying to hit a punch but to no avail. He was drunk I could tell.

"You can take her after I'm done" he said.

"You asshole!" I yelled. I punched him in the face. He fell on the ground. He tried to get up but I was already on top of him. I grabbed him by his collar and punched him repeatedly until he was unconscious. I was fuming with anger. How dare he?! I calmed down when I heard AJ sobbing on the ground, curled up into a ball. I got off him and sat down next to her.

"AJ" I brushed a strand of hair that was in her face. "AJ, open your eyes, it's me Eric"

I pulled her onto my lap and wrapped my arms around her.