Chapter 14

I adjusted my bikini then slipped my beach dress on. After checking myself in the mirror again I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs to where Eric was waiting. I was pretty nervous about going to meet his friends even though they all went to my school. I said goodbye to Ellen and went outside to meet Eric in his car. I got into his Porsche.

"Nice ride." I said impressed while buckling my seatbelt.

"Nice dress."

I blushed at his compliment.

He kissed me quickly leaving a trail of tingles on my lips as he pulled away.

"You look great." He said with a smile.

"Not bad yourself." I said blushing harder. He started the car and drove off.

"I wonder how great you'll look in that bikini." He added with a smirk."

I punched his arm. "Pervert."

"Hey! No hitting the driver!" He whined.

I scowled at him slipping on my sunglasses. He turned on the radio and we sang along. He kept my hand in his the whole way.

He was a pretty good singer not that I could say the same for myself. We got to the beach and as I was about to exit the car he grabbed my hand.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Strip."

"WHAT?!"

"I didn't mean it like that! I meant take off your dress." He said quickly.

"Why?"

"Because I don't want you taking it off in front of the guys." He said in a serious tone.

A little crowd in my head went 'awwwww'.

"Aw, is little Eric jealous?" I asked in a baby voice.

"Yeah I am." He looked me in the eye and I could see the truth in his words. My heart beat increased when he began to lean in slowly. Even though we had kissed many times he always came slowly.

His warm lips met mine, kissing me ever so softly. He held me gently as if I was made of glass. He pulled away and ordered me to take off my dress again.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Fine. But get out of the car."

He cocked an eyebrow. "What's the difference? I'm going to see you in your bikini either way."

"I know that, it just feels weird."

"Fine." He took his shirt off and stepped outside the car.

I took the dress off then put it in my bag. I got out the car and saw Eric talking on his phone. I stared at his toned abs taking advantage of the fact that he couldn't see me. I walked up to him and when he spotted me his jaw dropped. Literally. His eyes raked my body and I felt self-conscious. I could see the lust in his eyes. His eyes landed on my face and stayed there for a while. He walked up to me taking my hands in his.

"You're beautiful." He whispered.

I blushed and tried not to stare at his toned chest.

"We'd better get going." Eric whispered. He let go of my hands only to wrap his arm around my waist. The body heat radiating from him warmed me up. We walked to the spot where his friends were setting up the barbeque. I could smell the meat cooking and the beer.  With each step we took I felt more and more nervous. Eric must have noticed this because he started rubbing electrifying circles on my bare skin with his thumb.