Chapter 1: Glacier

Mina's POV:
-----------------
5 years after...

"Woah! That girl is pretty."

"Would you look at that, an angel,"

"I hope she'll notice me,"

"Maybe I'll make her a phenomenal star,"

People's chatter, that's what I heard every day, almost every person. so whenever I go, I wear my scarf with me. Right now, I'm not allowed to wear a scarf because it's forbidden. This restaurant I'm working is always full of customers because of me, there were also perverts around then I gave them a damn, stop messing around me. Especially Saturdays, customers were gathered especially at night but I only work for the day, there were moderate customers in the morning as I observed. Sana and Momo, my fox friends usually into human stuff so they help me to adjust and adapt to the culture of humans, it was efficient and nice and it's neutral.

"MINARI!!"

As I placed the dessert on the customer's table, I darted my eyes to the right and saw approaching Sana, my pal is a famous blogger, her content was mostly traveling blogs, makeup tutorials, and sometimes covering songs, since when did she start singing? She immediately hid at my back, I look at her confusingly.

"What are you doing here? I thought you are busy with your blogging thing?"

"One of my fans spotted me and I ran away from a bunch of my fans who also spotted me," She replied fearfully, scared to be chased by fans, she has 15 million subscribers on youtube, yes, she's rich than me. "Help me!" She begged.

I thought of an idea, I smiled as an idea popped out of my head and I whispered to her ear. She nodded her head and rapidly dashed inside the nearest comfort room. I saw a bunch of fans dashing towards the restaurant to find Sana, some customers were irritated and annoyed because of their manners and some fell from their seats due to its strong force, ignoring the fact that there are rules inside the restaurant.

"Have you seen Sanake? I want to ask for an autograph from her. Big fan of hers!" A girl asked, I pretend to look around and I told her I didn't see anything. I glance at the female CR once again if she follows what I said to her and the door of the female CR was open a bit, I expressed my disappointing expression and wanna facepalm myself, without my realization, the girl glanced where I'm glancing at, assumed that she's there in the CR.

"Thank you! COME ON PEOPLE!" People immediately dashed towards the door of the female CR, ignoring the other customers who were busy eating, one customer got angry and cursed them, mostly they were in their mid 20's and some are in a teenage stage, fans nowadays.

After they slammed the door widely, they started searching for her while I was worried at the same time, hoping she did my instructions given.

They heard footsteps but not from a human, curiosity hit them as they searching for Sana who's hiding somewhere.

"Arf!"

The high-Pitched bark of a dark gray arctic fox caught their attention, they darted down and saw the fox on the floor, showing a cute fox face.

"AWW!" The people admired her cuteness, the girl carried the fox and showed it to her co-fans, who also admired the cuteness. They grabbed Sana and walked away. I sighed and walked out after I darted my eyes into a fox, as soon as I realized it was Sana... Oh yeah! That's Sana, I popped my eyes open and wanna facepalm myself right now, why you didn't hide?! I hope you'll find a way.

------------

After those common moments, Sana escaped without their without any single trace, it's very risky for her because she was a fox and an animal that can be chased by people or an animal rescue center.

"It's been a while since my recent blog where I went in Denmark for vacation and I blog and I capture every place I visited in Denmark and I don't wanna be a fox again when I'm in a city, and I was like risky risky why you test me this is an emergency,"

"I know, pretty funny if I'm there. I watched and commented on your recent blog," I said boringly.

"Really? What did you say?" Sana excitedly asked and stood up from her seat, I opened my phone to show to her my screenshot, I showed it to her, and glared at me, I giggled.

"Whatever, you are always savage," Sana sat back on her chair and leaned.

"Anyway, why are you doing here?"

"Visiting, why? Problems," Sana raised a brow.

"Nothing, you barely visit me because you need a guest on your blog or something important," I said as I wear my white t-shirt, normally, these are the reasons why Sana visits me.

"Nah, not those I found one,"

"Who?" I asked.

"I'll send you the picture and name,"

"So you visit me because to boast about your new guest?"

"Not exactly but also straight to the point,"

"I doubt that anyway tell Momoring that I can't dance with her because I'll be going to the Ice Skating ring to practice Ice Staking," I said as I swing my white small backpack to my back and untieing my white rubber shoes.

"Sure no problem, I'll inform her right away," Sana assured and we bid each other goodbyes before separating ways.

The Ice Skating ring was kinda far so I walked 15 kilometers to reach the destination, the ring was huge and mostly athletes came to practice. As I practice, most of the athletes were impressed by my skills in Ice Skating and how did I do it without falling. Very simple, discipline, and concentrated; and maintaining your skills. Before I escaped from my hometown, I spend Ice Skating when I was younger so... I Ice Skate for 11 years until now, true. I had no idea that some of the coaches wanted to hire me as their student and they'll represent me in winter competitions and even in the Olympics due to my skills but I refused because there are reasons. Before I begin, you are curious about why they? Because a lot of coaches wanted me into their side and they also fought, I did nothing but giggle.

The first reason, it is my hobby. Second, I don't want to achieve FAME. And lastly, I don't want to be chased by fans like Sana experienced.

I took a warm-up exercise before I skated in the ring, I did some of the tricks like double axel, double axel is somewhat a spin trick and you should do it 2 and a half, you need extraordinary flexibility to do it and passion towards on it.

After an hour of Ice Skating, I walked all the way home with my scarf wrapped around my neck and mouth and my eyeglasses. I did take my time to rest from walking miles and miles from the Ice Skating Rink. I laid myself on the sofa and grabbed a pillow to hug and rested for like 30 minutes before I changed my clothes to wore my robe and turning on the faucet connecting to a bathtub; also I tied my hair into a messy bun as I turn off the faucet and poured a liquid bath soap forming bubbles in the tub, stripped my robe off, leaving me nothing but my nude body and I dived right in the tub.

"Wow, so warm~" Mina looked up on the ceiling, closing her eyes, and moaned, licking her bottom lip, feeling the sensation of the warm water shivering her body.

"I hope those nasty and demanding wolves won't find me here in South Korea. I want to be like this forever, independent and free, not like in my hometown, so controlling," Mina spoke.

"Isn't that weird that you are working as a waitress and living in a condo room that was purchased by Sana? I would like to thank her for everything she had done to me,"

"Ah~ I love it here," I moaned once again before taking another rest inside the bathroom for like an hour.

Later on, I'm wearing my daily clothes, a white t-shirt with a v-neck collar, pink shorts, and untied hair. Eating beef steak I cooked before I toothbrush my teeth and took my time to read books and sleep.