Chapter 9: Sensation?

Jasper's POV:

On the way to the Korean-Japanese restaurant named BooBoo restaurant. Walking miles for the meeting of Mr. Jones for the landscape design of his home. I found a vacant seat and waiting for him.

While waiting, vibration from my crotch make me go to the CR. I asked where is the CR, she said straight then right. Thank you.

Without a sign, while waiting for my turn, I felt a grip from my wrist, a gal leading us to the stock room. She pinned me at the wall, looking at me full of desire. Wait... You?

"Hold on, you work here?" I asked an obvious question, how awful.

"Yeah, oh...we met before...Jasper Kang? Damn, such a man." Cupping both of my cheeks as she bit her lip, looking at me seductively.

"A handsome architect, how amusing."

"And a waitress? An attractive waitress? How fortunate am I."

Without any initiative, lips passionately made contact, a French kiss occurred. Feeling the warm sensation, bottom lip sucking, and tongue and body tangling, also exploring our caverns. It went deeper and deeper until my hands unbuttoning her white polo, revealing her mint bra with straps and her slim body, also her tight abs, holy crap I'm turned on. We broke our kiss for a while, examining her tight torso.

"Not bad, you keep it tight every day," The hell I was saying.

"Yeah, for you,"

"Oh, God." Hands sliding from top to bottom, leaving a moan from the gal...sounded amazing.

Hands cupping my face, resuming our smooch, she unties my necktie, shoving my jacket off and unbuttoning my polo, showing my sculpted six-pack figure, not too much muscular, muscular enough. She got time to moan sweetly, tracing her finger down to my torso.

"*licking her bottom lip* Never encountered a hardworking man with amazing body,"

"Did I impress you?"

"Hell yeah, *biting her lip*" Tracing her finger from my upper chest to my torso.

We did continue our make-out session. Her hands skimming my body, while hands-on her torso, feeling the tightness, so lost at our kisses and tactical sensation, I never knew this is so good. Not until my senses return, reminding myself about the meeting. We parted ways, a string of saliva connected to our bottom lips, panting, and eye contact lastly did. It's over now.

"I need to go, I doubt Mr.Jones is there waiting," I spoke and suit ourselves up before I went out, including Mina, went back in business in no time. And occupied a vacant male CR. I dashed to the table where I sat, I saw Mr.Jones waiting.

"Sir! *Sending a wave signal, he did notice his hand signal and approaches quickly* Sorry, I'm on a CR for a while," I apologized, that blondie Japanese.

"It's fine, so may I see the design of my garden?"

"Oh, sure!" I pulled my laptop from my briefcase, unlocking it before showing him the design. Focusing on our meeting and shouldn't stammer.

He agreed on my design and made a deal, there's nothing to be proud of and full of glee like that! Mr.Jones, our loyal client showing loyalty.

"Why don't we eat dinner first?"

"Huh? No need, everything's okay," I hesitated and showing my shyness.

"My treat, you are the known architect of your company, and I should reward you," He reassured, okay, I had no choice, it's bad to reject an offer from our client.

----------------------
Mina approaches our table, placing the aluminum tray for the payment of our dishes while we were almost done eating.

"How much?" He asked while pulling his brown wallet out from his pocket, checking inside.

"1500 won," Mina replied.

While he's gathering some paper bills, Mina grabbed my right hand, she opens my free palm, placing a folded paper.

"It's my phone number and address, send your later after you save my number and address," She smiled. At the right time, Mr.Jones placed the money on the tray, grabs the tray with payment, and walked away to the cashier. After few minutes, he received the change and we parted ways.

2 chapters in a day huh? Well, I have time to I did chapter 9 in advance, happy valentine's once again!! I love you guys! Don't forget to vote!!