Chapter 22 (Prequel): Emperor Iragashi

"Mom? What were you doing?" Her ypunger self had to sight her mom in the private chamber, talking to someone that she never

Marden, her mother doesn't want to be distracted as she was having her conversation with her assistant, she sighed, having no choice but to speak to her daughter.

"Glacier, my daughter, a conversation towards my assistant shouldn't be doubted, my dear. You're just a kid." She responded

"Mom, I'm 18 years old, I'm not a kid."

"Listen, that alpha from the castle Shader (Land of Arctic Alphas) have the great news about the marriage, it will held by tomorrow, we picked the dress that was made to be luxurious and the beaty of yours will be adored especially Prince Gabriel who has a crush on you and love at first sight!" She wasn't a kid, however skulk of acrtic foxes around her see and treated her as a kid because she's the youngest of the Casprian family and rule should treated the royal ladies with respect especially Glacier.

Everyday she felt like a phenomenal star that she wasn't favorable and capable of her position when she realizes it wasn't what she wanted but she had no choice to accept the fate and the reality. She had the opportunity after her escape during the wedding, a sign of another hope of an another life leaving everything behind.

***
Mina's POV:

I dreamed about my past? That's strange, did it just popped inside? As I open my eyes wide open, I took the chance to roam my eyes around the place. The castle was medieval-ish and huge like a true castle, banners with japanese calligraphy written. The design was pretty unique, the curves were traced perfectly, the stain glass of their leaders who ruled the generations. And our backs is a silver throne.

I felt something different on my wrists, I took a glimpse and I was tied, I took a glance to the two guys beside me who were still in a deep slumber.

"Stay still!!" The soldier on the right spoke in Japanese, pointing his spear on me.

"Hold still!" He gestured to a soldier, returning to his position. A guy walking down the hallway with a crown representing his position...Emperor Iragashi... The leader of the flock, I heard of him that he's a great leader like the old generations. He glanced at me and smirked, striding his feet on me and half-kneeled.

"I see, daughter of Marden, Glacier Casprian..." He stood up, "Look! A casprian!" He gestured a hand to me, as I observed, he was delighted to see us as enemies, great, I'll do the job.

"Look, our intention is no harm, we're here for-"

"To spy us?!" He half kneeled once again, "A Casprian are liars, you'll never convince us, also how did you guys passed the barrier?" His eyes on me were under suspicion, "Did you do something...?"

"How come a Casprian like you can enter our land?"

"Please, Emperor Iragashi, we have no intention to harm, my mother doesn't know I'm here!"

"NO! PACK THEM UP!" He commanded before he stood up and walked out from us. They grabbed Kai and Gabriel, how shall I convince him?!

*Bling*

"Ack! Boss!" The soldier covered his eyes, avoiding the shining blue glittering that was glowing.

He glanced and noticed something on me, eyes wide open as he saw me glowing.

"It's...you! The savior!" He half kneeled and pressed his fist at his upper chest as he bowed his head, I looked around and soldiers were following his lead. I was so questionable and embarrassed, what's going on?

"Oh, they found their savior." I heard Gabriel spoke.

***
"The Arsenal is on that way-trading area is on the right. Oh, we're on the way to our museum, the hall of generations where every history of this land marked as a phenomenon." The butler of the emperor gave us the tour inside the castle, it was bigger than I thought-interesting. This tour had a lot of interesting stuff.