Chapter 34: Panther

"Look who's here...I wasn't able to remind myself that you'll come but whatever." Finally, both women are in contact.

"Why will you corrupt the world of innocent? You are so insane, mother." Stated Mina.

"First, why would I agree with you? You are fighting against your mother and second, I own the place and have no right to halt my activities because...I'm the leader here!"

"For a moment, you can't even lead the territory right." True, look what she did, 'she spilled the ink on the floor'.

"Are you trying to boil my insides, right now?" Marden questioned, well, she was in the beginning stage of her rage, everyone says she's a monster and punished her tribe who triggers her "strength."

Mina just shrugged it off, pulling her sword off as blasting her magic. Marden's sense is too powerful to recognize like a catcher on the baseball field using her pointing finger, Glacier was like a pitcher, on the other hand, she was surprised by her actions.

"Don't you ever dare!" She threw the ball of ice out of nowhere before grabbing the sword using her telekinesis beside her.

"I know you'll be doing that, such a predictable move of a hero." Her left-hand force pushed knocked her out in miles, crashing her onto the walls with falling debris.

The mother smirked at her remarks. Well...

*BLAST*

It was a success, Glacier took her chances for a moment to slam out of her way, crashed through the throne, even the throne got slammed into debris.

"Guess after the fight, I'll gonna fix the throne later, we'll make it prettier than that."

"Ack!" Glacier was knocked back again but not as powerful as before, realizing her mother is agile that is faster than the lightning bolt just like Kai, it will be declared a draw if they wanted to challenge each other on a race.

"I'll be the one who'll fix it but I need to remove the 'stain' here." She dashes forward with her Tuck blade to give a taste of her medicine but it wasn't effective nor taken. This is Mina's opportunity to give a "stain" to her mother's integumentary system for a while. Using her ninjatō blade, as quickly as she could, her medicine was dominant, which created a "side effect" on her skin, well on her backside caused her to collapse on the floor.

So far, it was for a moment, like a virus spreading through her insides when her wound was regenerated in no time, well the warrior wasn't surprised because...because of these 2 reasons, her mom is powerful and ever since the beginning, one flashback revealed something about her: She sighted her mom in the kitchen slicing ingredients for their dinner, yes, she accidentally cut her finger since the knife was so sharp. She drank the remaining wine and using the cloth brushing the bloodstains away, her finger was back! It was magic for sure! But it wasn't one of her lingering questions, these 2 reasons are connected. A 'process' based on her perspective. Her mom have a unique ability ever since she was a kid aside from forming a giant ice ball, in addition, she heard a lot of times every week that some powerful species like her was dead, no wonder why she got the answer from her remembrance of good memories.

When emperor Iragashi was slain and absorbed his energy, she took down notes based on her memories since the beginning, remembering the abilities that her mother has and those murdered people generations ago. She also remembered after a week of perished species, her mother is in her laboratory doing something experiential which the one always saw from her lab, her youth days thought that she was experimenting to have new abilities, found out that it was all stolen. It answered her question.

Marden stood up and pointed her sword onto Mina's nape.

"You are also not as easy-going as I thought, ever since we created a contact once again after 5 years of escape."