Chapter 33: Mother-Daugther

Mina's POV:

Welcome back, Casprian, the hometown needed to be fixed through the days passed of corruption, we brought some soldiers to accompany the members, wearing the uniform based in black pigment. Just a leather jacket with bandages looping around the wrist and pants, of course. A mask covering the insolence of revelation despite she knew who am I. There are times that why my mother is behind all of this, not even a single clue.

Damn, I wonder how's Jasper, I'm sure he gained consciousness after the long comatose. You know I just can't stand my lover suffering from that illness. How did he have a stroke? He has good stamina and a good condition a few months ago? Does he have a story untold? This is lingering around me from the previous days, I was deceived by my passionate and protective mother giving me new skills and ideas to paint myself not to deceive but to be a beautiful portrait without stains to worry about. All the knowledge I learned was from my sweet mother inspired me to be just like her, a brave, independent, and respected woman. Also, a one call away when times get tough. God damn, these memories flashed from the internal projector.

"You are feeling down, we won't kill your mom, don't worry. Just a bit of an exchange. We don't kill when one of the members of this headquarters is closely connected to a villain." The bunny or Im Nayeon reassured beside her.

***

"You know what to do, the rest of us will guard the land," Tzuyu whispered to Mina. The Ice gal nodded.

"What's up!" The puppy from last time who joined through her journey appeared on her left shoulder. Mina took a glimpse of the puppy.

"Why didn't saw you somewhere?" The woman questioned while walking towards the main gate of her hometown.

"I was busy spying on the Queen talking about her plans, you don't have the intention not even mindful to say about that." She just nodded her head, she did a great job, her thoughts satisfy her.

"Looks like we have garbage to clean."

***
The main gates start to open greets the terrors of "their" territory, preparing to give her scars and pain but it wasn't a danger to the empress's sight. She pulls her sword and gives it a rotation bringing fear.

"Let's get it." Charging rapidly to the group of freaks who did the same thing. The majority were torn into papers with a swift motion of her skills with the assistance of the puppy besides her. Wasn't expecting the little will be big for a while with a big threat. The duo continued slashing their blades through the creatures while dashing through the central part.

*Keep going, enemies down in the east side, this is Taehyung speaking.*

On the other side, Nayeon; the assassin with the combination of mage she is being brutal with the enemies, the killer bunny she is. Tzuyu on the upper side with the marksmen aimed the remains of the north side. Hyunjin was using his sniper to eliminate the hidden. Kai and Taehyung were the melees. The fast boy took the place of the left side while the tiger is on the opposite side.

Mina arrived at the center part of the land, she was surrounded by the monsters of the land. Eventually, the commander of the tribe jumped in front of her from the canopy he was standing by at one of the houses.

"Long time, no see, princess. " He greeted.

"Told you aren't one of us since the beginning."

"Even your mom dominates the land, you don't know me."

"Not yet." The warrior with her sidekick blasted through the atmosphere morphing into a fox, releasing ice spikes of danger continuously from her tail crashing the monsters approaching the fox while the puppy tackled from the opposite side. One by one or reaching the limits is included. Another step was made introducing her dash with bites of death losing half of the community until the commander was left alive. Morphing back to her human structure with a smirk.

"I clean the surroundings, it is very disturbing for a 1v1." Using the telekinesis grabbing her sword from behind with a smirk.

"You are amazing." It's the same thing as what Mina did, however, he smiles wickedly. He created the first move by blasting magic but it was dodged. Morphing again into a fox once again and tackles with the ball of ice, however, it was also dodged. Transforming back into her human form.

The scene continues clashing through the air, the sound of blades and blast of magic crashing to the buildings when they were alert on their next move. Hours, hours, and hours of battle. It was the end when Mina kicked the ball of ice like a soccer player gave the end of a battle. The commander was eliminated.

***
Using the binoculars, Tzuyu on the other hand spotted the final touch of the Ice Empress.

"Let's continue consuming the enemies, don't leave any traces behind." She commanded the soldiers for the job well done eliminating enemies.

"Continue aiming the hidden." She added as she equipped her sniper rifle to join the squad. Also, she's sure no one will gonna locate them. It was planned that if they were located, Tzuyu's sense is enough to detect someone even the person is far enough to be detected.

"Smash them, princess." She mumbled while sighting the woman is going through the castle of her hometown before laying into her comfortable position, half-knee kneeling in the center surrounded by the tribes of the Empress. Waiting for the right timing.

***
Mina's POV:

My eyes greeted the "leftovers" covering the main entrance. As my eyes darted to these monsters, I gave them a little-- yes, yes, a LITTLE removal because seeing the castle dirty should be cleaned up.

To the throne room requires energy, taking the elevator, different routes, and passcodes; I remember those which I'm in seeing my mother standing in front of her throne.

Seriously, I'm such a bad author when the action scene takes place here, sorry to disappoint...again. Grrrrr. Thanks for the support by the way and this story comes to an end. Pls don't skip some chapters... I can't convince people enough.