Chapter 14: Closure?

Mina's POV:
It's evening.

Currently waiting on the art shop. According to him, he'll be quick. Well it's been 15 minutes. He left his art materials at home because he doesn't want bulk in his bag, he has alot of art materials in his home.

Don't worry. I'm okay, In this case, it's a similar scenario however,it's different this time. When Sana is on his position. I'll wait for like an hour because she's choosy. Perhaps of her wealthy life.

You can't be mad at Sana, why? She'll be very convincing enough, (you know what I mean) currently in Australia because she wants vacation and have a peaceful time. I do miss her playful disturbance and forcing to be with her in an annoying way.

Tired of updating? I guess. I wonder what she's doing, doing dishes? What a "routine" answer.

For now, I'll just keep Jasper safe from the saesang who's following her every single move. Guess that's my mission.

Saesangs are just saesangs despite of their psychoactive and their sneaking. I can't sense something different right now.

Nothing bad will happen.

"Minari!" It was Jasper from my left, I darted my eyes below, oh, bunch of art materials.

"Did I make you wait?" Concern tone got me there.

*Nah, it's a tradition for me," He doesn't understand what I mean but he set that aside afterwards. I gasp as a feel the senation from my wrists.

"I have something, I'm sure you'll adore this place," Smiling like an excited kid. And where?

"Is it nice?" Come on! What kind lf question is that?!

"Yeah, mostly me and my family were there for dinner," I didn't hesitate or deny, I just go with the flow. What's on this man today. Demon possession?

After strides, a modern restaurant hawked my eyes, straight ahead passage and fine table arrangement. On the left, large windows displayed for the beautiful sighting of the city and cars transporting back and forth. Ceiling with hanging dim lights making more elegant for this star-crossed night. Also, a shelves placing designs for the peoples' visual appreciation of modernization.

Catchy restaurant, by the way, isn't expensive here?

"Here, *drags the chair* take a seat," What a gentleman, I sit on a chair so do he. Oh, a menu book at the table.

"Go get some appetizers, my treat," Browsing across the menu book, page by page, I'm not in a mood to chew some creative chunks right now.

"May I have your order ma'am and sir?" A waiter holding a small memo notebook on his left hand.

"Here, *shows inside the menu book and points at the specific dish* 2 milk tea, please?" He ordered for us, the waiter took down notes immediately.

"Anything else?"

"Mina," He caught my attention.

"Anything else?" Jasper repeated.

"Nothing more," I replied.

"Okay," The waiter walked out .

"You know, you don't need to do this, it's embarrassing," I looked away from his eyes.

"Why? Can I just say I'm thankful for your acceptance?"

"Why would you need to thank me like this?"

"To make it unique,"

"Really?" Sighting him this time.

"Also for my concern to you,"

"Like what I said, it a tradition to wait,"