Flashback Cpt. 4: Victim in Prison?

Jasper's POV

I was biking all the way home, it was 11:30 in the evening and there are dim street lights pressing against the ground, the street was dark with few people walking, sounds of transportation weren't audible, except for people who were in the club before their feet dragging them home despite their tipsiness.

I wasn't able to call a taxi because most of them were occupied, finally I got my bike! I miss walking all the way home.

Eventually, a sting rushed down to my spine, I stop biking for a while. It was painful, my brain cells were affected. Biting my lip harshly and closing my eyes...my hand on my forehead, elbow pressing against the handle of the bike. Inching my body forward for positioning.

It was so painful that it reached the climax. As I open my eyes, visible numerous shapes dancing around the street, swaying from left to right, everything's blurry before darkness conquered the street.

---------------------------
I open my eyes, straightening my position from laying. Grey walls, nothing but a window right in front of me- stove, kitchen materials, one chair with table on the left side. Living room properties were on the right side and gym materials at the left corner, also this bed, side table, chair and cabinet beside me. There were 2 doors, one was beside me and one on the right corner, I assume it's a bathroom. Where am I? I was looking for an exit but there's no way out.

"JASPER!!" A delight voice of a gal, sensation of embrace and a peck at my left cheek?

"I miss you so much, Jasper Kang." Embracing me more, who is she?

"Myoui Mina?"

*SLAP*

"THAT GAL AGAIN?! YOU SHOULDN'T THINK ABOUT HER!" Yelling, I look at my left... eyes popping open wide.

Park Chaeyoung? Roseanne?

"Roseanne?!"

Smiling widely, inched forward without looking at me, straddling my crouch. Her hands placed at my shoulders.

"I miss you after our separation for 5 years, it's so hard to live without someone you love... Right now, you'll never leave me." What the F? Are you crazy?

"Dude, I admit I felt in love at first sight 5 years ago. It change when I realized you are not the one for me after your father prohibited you in a relationship, and hopeless me."

"Now you can! I'm here! Let's start all over... as LOVERS!" Lovers... I don't think that's comfortable in my ears, I wanna get out of here.

"Roseanne, we are friends, that's it. Everything I felt is nothing relatable in the present." Even though I sound monotonously. She glared as she slapped my face.

"NOOO! YOU'LL STAY!" She growled, her face showing her beast side. Terrified at her actions, she'll be mad under right conditions. Exhaling air, I don't want to deal this although my brain was screaming for help and crying;her desperation attention especially to her close friends, hatred towards problems like this wasn't sensing her anymore. Where's the peaceful Roseanne I know from the start? Why these tragedies happen? Previously, John's death, currently talking about Roseanne's obsession?

"Oh! Did I hurt you?" She palmed both of my cheeks, kissing my forehead with concern.

"I shouldn't do that although I don't like people disobeying me, so I decide to stay with you here at this room, not always but I'll be with you all the time!" She declared, winked at me before her feet stride to the table with lunchboxes. I should thank God for giving this event, it's irritating.

I felt horror at this state, her mind needs a proper care and predictable punishment, no thoughts left but to oblige her favors.

------------------------
It's been 3 weeks since I'm here in this filthy room with Park Chaeyoung, she took care of me a lot like a mother in her and I'm not happy with that.

She's currently away for her gig in Busan, all doors were secure especially this door beside me, also the window in front of me was an electric window to prevent escape. It's very challenging and families new objective. How was my family doing? Are they alright? No papers stacked and no ink for a handwritten letter. Worried and hoping at the same time. I assume they'll use their initiative to find me and their power of convince of their connections; persons fulfilled with hope will try their best for the terrific result.

Sitting at the couch and sighting on an amusing virtual show. A sign of amusement despite boredom struck in my nerves like a bolt while inside of this box full of furnitures.
The vibe was monotonic, boredom.

No matter how violence influenced her psychologically, her trait as a friend remained the same, no punishment received.

*CRASH*

It bothers my enjoyment as I turned back and sighted people in black suit and backpack, also with pistol. Searching something valuable.

"YOU!" Aiming at my forehead, I raised both my arms like I'm being arrested. "Give me everything you got!" He threatened.

"Bro! I would like to thank you for everything! You are lucky to chose this home! I'll breakthrough!" I rushed forward and an embrace. He tried to swat me away, disgusted at my actions so I pulled away.

"No probs?"

"I'll inform something," inching beside him. "Hands off on that window right in front of your eyes because of the voltage and my eyeglasses at the table." He knew what I meant at the last part, his man was commanded to get my glasses and I wore in no time. Supposed to run but I forgot to inform something.

"I almost forgot something, I'll not report you however I'll if you stole the bike in the garage because that's mine and did you steal a man's shirt? I'm topless and bare is so scandalous publicly." He got irritated however he gave what I needed, he also informed the garage was open so a big chance, yeah, she preferred topless me because of these breads attracted, it's disgusting by the time she saw me naked, I don't want to say something else. Thanking him and his people before I run... No! Cycling free!!! Also, to make a first move for her not to noticed me and followed.