Chapter 13: Luggages

6 months passed...

Mina's POV:

Illusions are illusions, even in a dream, everything's fantasy. Indeed, a knight in shining armor is part of a fairy tale. Dreams are fantasy, it's the opposite.

No wonder I'm encountering dreams I never had after years of escape from my hometown. It was nothing before Jasper showed up out of nowhere in the mart, I hope he has nothing to do with this.

Currently I'm in the tub, having the time of my life after those efforts being a waitress and a conversation lead into an argument between demanding and impatient customers. We had no choice but to adapt "customers are always right".

While my relaxation was wasting time, another dream popped open in my mind. Literally short story, a man in my dreams in a tuxedo, me in a wedding gown. You know what I mean. It was scary, it reminds me of the arrange marriage of Prince Gabriel, prince of Arctic wolves. Why this imagination is a dream? Or is just a coincidence? Even though Prince Gab is a total package, he's not the one. I just don't like him.

*Knock* *knock*

Oh! Who's that? I need a rapid boost before the person boils itself to impatience. And who's giving an alarm at 8pm?

I entertained the person... Jasper?

"Oh, what's in you today?"

"Let me narrate but I need to pass through the doorway," Eh?

"Okay," He proceed to the sofa with luggages, luggages what?

"So why are you in luggages today?"

Sitting at the couch, hands intertwined, arms and thighs made contact and took a deep breath.

"So here's a narration speech. 6 months ago, someone posted images of accusations towards me of killing John, my co-worker. I made a list of people being hatred and hatred towards me, it was difficult, everyone's reputation is so fragile. A month later, I found out who accused me, however, he was found dead a month ago. Jihyo's informative speech got me shocked, it was Matthew Kang, a random person who accused me of murder." What? Where's the main point?

"So why you are in luggages?"

"In addition, Jihyo informed someone was shadowing my back causing risk in anytime soon and a seasang "fan" of mine, in other words, I have a stalker." That's why having followers is intimidating.

"So you are here?"

"Yeah, I can stay in this condo for my safety?" He pleased. I feel awful for him, stalkers are stubborn and psycho. Obsession is the big influence for them to do such thing. Their minds are not on their persona, causing a person to say how "misfortune" life it was, horrific truth.

"Oh, are you sure you wanted to stay with a were-arctic fox?" Oh HELL NO! I was surprised at my words slipping through my mouth. Jasper was looking at me surprisingly. Let me explain.

I stood up, fumbling my hands, heads down for a while, eyes on my hands fumbling also I don't want to see his reaction. "Eh... I'm gonna be honest here, I don't want to keep this for so long... Yeah, I'm a were-arctic fox from Northern Alaska, the royal blood is inside me and I have the ice power of Goddess Snow, our God of Ice. I escaped for me not to marry Prince Gabriel, prince of were-arctic wolves, disbelief? Here's an example," I grabbed a hot coffee in a mug.

"Here... Touch the mug if it's hot," I offered, handing the mug to him. He give it a try, it's hot. I flicker my right hand on the mug and I handed the coffee onto him.

"Here, have a coffee," Grabbing the mug, he dig in.

"It's cold but the taste didn't change," He described.

"So yeah, if you have any questions-"

"Nonononono, it's okay. At least you're being honest and it's been few days since your escape?"

"5 years since I escaped,"

"Oh, don't tell me you are the fox last time?"

"Yeah," I smiled sheepish like.

"And the triggering thingy happened to you in the mart?"

"It's one of my triggering effects, if I saw a fish, my fox inside me will show up,"

"Oh, what about on me? The "fox"inside will fire up?" Luscious voice was killing me, he even give a wink. Do you even know I burn up easily? I blushed so hard and look away.

"*Giggles, stands up and sat beside her* I saw you blush, *snakes his hands to her upper arm, his left hand lift her chin for her to look at his eyes* does that mean what I did?" We stare at each other for a while, my goodness... A galaxy in his eyes, a creation of art and the spark I feel... So soothing.

Temptation swallowed me whole; I inched my face closer, nose on contact and eyes closed, I want to feel his lips again like last time, last time we almost did it. However, my senses return so I did push myself away from him.

"Sorry, I'll give a slight tour, shall I?"

"Yeah sure,"

-------------------------
Jasper's POV

Sitting on a study table of Mina beside her bed, doing my job.

I don't know why I chose this place, Jihyo was asking why in a condo-she's also the one who drive me to the condo. It's because I "did" purchase that rented place. Her mouth gapped open like how did I purchase a condo I'm living in a poor family? I elucidate how. And there, that's how it works.

Somewhat, maybe staying into a were-animal is a no problem.

I finished my tasks, spotted Mina sleeping, curling herself like a little ball. How cute.

Another inspiration caught my eyes, the sleeping beauty of the night. A photo of her angelic face making a masterpiece of art. However, I left my art materials except sketchbook, pencil and eraser.

I heard she followed my account and a chance to stalk her account for a while. Even though she has a bit of her selca, she's still beautiful.

I also got a chance to save a full-bodied pic from her account for me to got a souvenir. I took my precious time to absorb every detail of her wonderful face in a photo, her angles, her body, it's all perfect.

After my precious time... It's extraordinary.

A/N: Let's just say this is a sketch.