Chapter 31: Birthday Party

Mina's POV:

It was very wonderful creating a narrative speech for the listeners out there to adore the narration of mine-yes, the 6 months is a clarification to recognize our relationship is going through in waves, very smooth and dangerous, you'll die by a single entry. I am bad news to every girl; every species I don't care! You don't want me spitting saliva onto the dress and will you convert yourself in the end? Hope you'll do! Seeing the foyer of Death-making sure I'm prevailing the sinister in me providing wellness in the last day so have asleep, my pal. God knows temptations are disastrous.

Forget that sermon, it wasn't the main details-considered some supporting elements into my narrating statements, most are fine and relatable statements for some couples having a neutral status: ups and downs, twist and turns, separate from the single highway directing ourselves once again; you know what I mean here, right?

Various moments since we confirmed our relationship. A candy, so delightful to your taste buds, as our relationship played in the spectacle. "You'll look sweet upon the seat
of a bicycle built for two." Listening to this somewhere regardless of an artist and the voice, this phrase is just like us.

A bicycle for travel isn't a great idea? Reaching favorite places despite wasting the time-at least spending time with him, only the two of us. Also, a restaurant where we usually hang out. Every single place considering as our home, a smile on our faces is all we need to feel alive every sunlight interrupt. City lights portrayed the art of relaxation, thanks to the window in my room, the beautiful art that nature painted for us.

Our meaningful bicycle symbolizes our relationship. His raven bike will give goosebumps in every single period with him, one day we'll travel the whole of South Korea with his bike.

The scent of flirt turning up the heat into the highest point, almost turned on at his gestures like magic till I got the deserving -not!

The great concern: Am I destined to be a human? A human with great obligation and a half-arctic fox species from the north isn't hard to imagine because that's a real story. Remarkable! It should be someone like me, right? There's a lot of men who were free just like Prince Gabriel, the day we were intimate colleagues ever since but the thing here occurs he confessed his love-sure I also loved him but not the passion defining the true significance of it making it true. So this is how love is? Being able to be yourself and expressing freely to the person you can't live without? So nice...cool.

I'm kinda fearful also frustrated at the same time. Us extraordinary species can reach thousands of years than humans, we are similar-we'll die through sickness and clashes of blades; either fight with knives or a scroll for delivery, you left the throne for someone or persisted. Here I am, loving someone with all of my heart, disapproving of the actual scene of a person sacrificing for a beautiful conclusion. Someday, I'll return to my hometown leading the nation at my paws, these hands should be paws, serving paws to the impoverished. Legislation should stick at, paws shouldn't use to be with someone. I'm at risk.

Anyway, it's Jasper's birthday today, my handsome sweetheart will be having a vanilla cake. Despite he's on the road to his thirties, the features of his face will never change, gorgeous as ever. His pals including his family have a gift for him, mostly art materials he doesn't have, clothes (don't worry, it's different), somewhat useful to him. He's jubilant as the gifts were approaching from every single person.

Jihyo gave him a white t-shirt, his favorite color, and sky blue. She only gave him white, he narrated he have a lot of white t-shirts given from his pals; a few were some sprays from his co-workers; one guy named Jackson gifted him a branded eyeglasses which he currently wearing yesterday because his precious glasses, similar to some KPOP male idols wearing lately, he's like them, right? Imagine!!