Part 37 - Lucky To Have Her

Everyone reached hospital. Ragini was the first one to reach Laksh's room. Nyonika and Raj left to freshen up. Laksh was still sleeping due to heavy dose of medicine. A smile played on Ragini's lips seeing him. He looked so peaceful while sleeping but the rays of sun were disturbing his beauty sleep so ragini went to the window and closed the curtains looking at laksh. She then came to laksh and caressed his forehead wishing her morning to begin looking at this beautiful face daily. He slowly opened his eyes waking up to a beautiful smile on Ragini's face which brought a smile on his face however he soon realized that he had to maintain distance from her and composed himself. He tried getting up but failed so Ragini helped him however he showed his hand and stopped her. She was taken aback by the change in his behaviour however ignored it thinking he might by in pain and frustrated by it.

Nandini and Manik entered the room with a few bags in their hands.

Nandini - Good Morning Laksh                                                                                                                                          

Laksh - Good Morning Bhabhi                                                                                                                                           

Manik - kaisa feel kar raha hai ab? (he sat beside him and said checking him) weakness wagera toh nahi hai naa? And teri eyes itni red kyu ho rahi hai? raatko theek se soya nahi kya? Chehra bhi utar gaya hai tera.......                        

Doctor - (interrupting manik) woh issliye Mr. Malhotra kyuki unki dosage kaafi heavy hai. (he checked laksh) dont worry he is doing good

Manik - doctor ab yeh theek hai toh isska dose thoda kam kar dijiye naa aise toh yeh bohat kamzor ho jaaega            

Doctor - Mr. Malhotra i know you are concerned about your brother but you have to trust us. We are giving him the best treatment possible and by the way mujhe nurse ne bataya aapne unhe kitna pareshaan kiya hai......              

Manik was embarressed while nandini burst out laughing and ragini was confused while laksh had a hint of what his brother might have done as he knew him well but wasn't sure.                                                                                      

Laksh - kya kiya bhai ne?                                                                                                                                               

Nandini narrated him the incident embarrasing Manik more, he was nervously scratching the back of his neck while ragini went aww at manik's concern for his brother and laksh face palmed himself.                                           

Laksh - bhai aapka kuch nahi ho sakta. Aap aajse yahi rukna warna naa khud sooge naa kissi aur ko sone doge      

nandini pulled manik's cheeks                                                                                                                                           

Nandini -you are so cute                                                                                                                                                     

she looked here and there and saw both RagLak were looking somewhere else so she quickly gave a peck on manik's cheek making him smile.

Manik – chalo main tumhari medicines lekr aata hoon.