PART 19 - ROMANCE WAALI HOLI😉

Early in the morning Ragini woke up and saw nandini still sleeping and a wicked smile came on her face after it was the day of colors - Holi. She quickly got holi colors and applied red over nandini's nose and yellow over her cheeks and finally she made a bindi on her forehead of green color and clicked a picture to blackmail nandini in future. She then ran to her parents and wished them happy holi applying colors over them too.

@ malhotra mansion

Laksh was sleeping peacefully but could manik let him be at peace? If your answer is NO then you are absolutely correct cause the next moment laksh got up in jerk as manik poured the bucket full of water on him shouting on top of his voice

Manik - HOLIIIII HAIIII!!!!!!

Laksh - bhai yeh kya tareeka hua kissiko uthane ka

Manik - beta yeh naa laksh malhotra kaa tareeka hai, ussine sikhaya hai mujhe

Laksh - maine?

Manik - haanji! Yaad kariye zara jab main second time nandini se milne jaa raha tha tab aapne mujhe kaise uthaya tha?

Laksh finally remembered that when they were going to meet them on the beach laksh had poured a bucket full of water on manik to wake him up. His trance was broken by another bucket full off water emptied on him.

Manik - aur yeh tha interest!

Laksh - bhaiiiiiii!!!!

And both the boys were running all over the room. Manik fell down getting completely wet and laksh burst out laughing when nyonika entered with a smile to wish her sons but her smile faded seeing the flood in the room.

Nyonika - (supressing her anger) laksh, manik!

Both freezed at their position knowing whats next

Nyonika - kissne kiya yeh?

Manik and laksh both pointed at each other like a scared kitten.

Nyonika - toh tum log sach nhi btaoge?

Laksh - maa bhai ne kiya

Manik - nahi maa isne kiya

Nyonika - fine.... Ab mujhe nahi bta kissne kiya, so punishment dono ko milegi humesha ki tarah. Both of you will clean the room all by yourself.

ManLak - (cribbing) Maaaaaaa

Nyonika - (glaring them angrily) koi problem

Both got scared and signalled a no by  nodding their head. they still look like two 5 year old children getting scolding from the mum.

Nyonika- good and do it fast coz after that we have to go to Kapoor mansion for Holi celebrations.

she left leaving manlak in the room.  Laksh  threw daggers at Manik through his eyes. Both got back to their work.

-------------

Ragini was sitting and having fun with her parents when everyone started due to the sudden scream.

Nandini - Raginiiiiiiiiii

Swarna - (to ragini) ab kya kar diya tune?

Ragini - (with a sheepish smile) kuch nahi main toh bas holi khel kar aai

Swarna gave her i know you waala look.

And there came nandini with beautiful make up on her face done by none other but her dear little sister. She looked hell angry. She was carrying with her green color.

Swarna - nandini no!

Asking her not to do what she was planning to while ragini smartly hid behind swarna.