Part 57 - Will you be Mine?

Laksh - bhai u need to change

Manik - why? (Confused)

Nandini - aree nahi nothing

Nandini eyed RagLak to not proceed with the plan

So Ragini took Nandini aside and laksh took manik to his room to change

Ragini - di kya issue hai?

Nandini - Ragu unhone itna kuch kiya i don't think main uska 1% bhi kar paaungi
This beach side, borne fire, Live music, people sab kuch mere liking ke hisaab se hai aur maine aisa special kuch bhi nahi kiya hai. It's a simple cozy dinner.

Ragini - di yeh koi competition nahi hai ke kaun zyada fancy way mein propose karta hai! And yes it's good ke aap logo ne itne efforts daale hai iss mein but... Acha tell me one thing agar jiju ne yeh sab nahi kiya hota and normally bs aapko itna saa bola hota ke "Nandini i love you and will you Marry me" toh kya aapko special feel nahi hota? Hota naa? It's about that feelings joh aap share kar rahe ho and the efforts you are taking baaki sab itna matter nahi karta and I know aapne yeh sab kitna Mann se plan Kiya hai so don't let it go just like that.

Nandini finally agreed and she knew Manik liked simple things so she had planned a very simple dinner just as per his choice but seeing his surprise made her under confident.

Ragini - ab jaldi chalo ready hone, jiju toh chale bhi Gaye.

Ragini helped Nandini dress up. She was wearing a black deep back sleeveless gown which Manik had gifted her along with the chain he had gifted her from his first salary. She made a messy bun with light make up.

She went in the room for last minute arrangements. Finally everything was done so she texted laksh to send Manik.

Manik opened the door and was spellbound seeing the candle lit room with red helium balloons holding their cute pictures. In the centre of the room was a cute little tent made out of beautiful Georgette white cloth with lights over it.

He saw Nandini in the balcony not able to take her eyes off him. He was wearing a marroon blazer over turtle neck t shirt. While picking it she knew he will look amazing in it but not THIS Amazing!!! It made him smile. He walked to her and again was surprised to see 'Will You Marry Me' written in big letters on the side with rose petals covering the balcony like a carpet. Well this was one of those times when he had tears of happiness in his eyes. The fact that she took so many efforts for him was just overwhelming. He hugged her wiping few tears which just skipped his eyes bringing her back to reality.

Nandini - ohh shitt

Manik broke the hug concerned and asked her what happened.

Nandini - i had to propose just when you saw this.

Manik chuckled at her and pulled her cheeks.

Manik - ab karlo!

Nandini - (nervous) hmm

Manik - (sensing her nervousness) you know naa, seeing this has already made my day toh tumhe aur kuch karne ki zaroorat bhi nahi hai, i already have happy tears in my eyes.

Nandini - No, i want to do this! (Smiling)

He smiled back

Nandini - (stepping one step closer to him and holding both his hands) Manik... (Looking straight in his eyes) You are the most amazing man I have ever met in my life. You have the most beautiful eyes in which any person can drown but apart from your amazing looks you also have a beautiful heart. You have left no chance to make me feel special and show me how important I am to you so this time I want to show you what you mean to me. Mr. Manik Malhotra.... (Manik wiped a tear which just left his eyes) You are way beyond Mr. Perfect for me. I don't know maine aisa kya kiya that I got you in my Life and that is why i would like to be by your side as your wife not just in this life but all the lives that I get to live. So (sitting on her knee)
Will you take me as your Wife? Will you Marry me?