PART 6 - Game of Notifications

Laksh was eagerly checking his phone but gave up as he assumed that she might have slept which was true. So he took out his books and started studying. He was looking damn handsome in those spectacles.

Ragini was sleeping peacefully unaware of everything. Her hand was on nandini's stomach and one leg entangled with her one leg. She was sleeping in nandini's room as most of the days.

Nandini was smiling so much that her cheekbones started hurting. Her smile was as it is not leaving and there came a message from him. The first message. She quickly opened it with racing heartbeats and shivering fingers.

'Hi!'

A simple 'hi' had the power to make her blush.
She started typing.

Manik was sitting in the swing of his balcony and his eyes were fixed on the screen where it showed

Nandini is typing....

He was biting his nail of the thumb in nervousness.
And finally the message arrived making him smile to the fullest.

' Hi '

He again typed a message and sent it to nandini.

' u did not sleep yet? '

'no, i am not feeling sleepy. Waise even you didn't sleep? '

'woh i and laksh were playing some video games so... '

'Ohh! I hope i didn't disturb u guys'

'naa not at all infact i must have disturbed you woh bhi so late'

She did not reply for a while making him nervous as hell. He was thinking
'did i really disturb her? What she must be thinking about me that what kind of man i am messaging her so late? Fuck!!!!

His thoughts came to halt when finally her reply came.

'No,its nothing like that dont worry 😃'

Finally he got his breath back. He did not know when but her opinion about him started mattering to him.
Thats how the game of notifications began and it was going on till 5 in the morning but no one yet wished to stop but they had to thinking what might the other think and they did not want to make a bad impression in front of the other as their opinion mattered the most so finally they had to end it. But the sleep had already got away from their eyes both were lying on the bed with wide open eyes which were shining with happiness. They had decided to meet today at 6pm after nandini is free from the office. While chatting they came to know more about each other and they got a little more comfortable. They decided to meet at a beach as nandini liked beaches very much which manik just got to know. Nandini was more than happy thinking her likes already mattered to him.

Finally manik drifted in sleep with a smile.
She got ready as there was no point in sleeping more as there was no sleep in her eyes and within few hours she had to leave for office. After getting ready she came out and saw ragini just getting up with a frown on her face, sleepy eyes and messy hair.

Ragini - (sitting on the bed) di aaj itna jldi uth gye aap?

She was yawning feeling still sleepy.