Part 41 - Jealousy

All 4 changed their clothes. Nandini wore a simple kurti which she had carried with herself, ragini wore jeans and top. Manik and laksh changed into simple kurta and jeans.

Manik was roaming to and fro in his room thinking how to convince nandini.

Ragini came into room where nandini was.

Ragini - di suno naa.... Di i swear main aapko btane hi waali thi (silence)(nandini was on her phone) di kuch toh bolo (silence) acha aap ek kaam karo mujh par chila lo yaa fir maar lo but aise silent mt raho... (Silence) di.....

Man - (from the door) maam aapko nyonika maam bula rahi hai

Nandini - jii hum aaye

Nandini left without uttering a word. All 4 reached downstairs.

Shweta - hey nandini..

Nandini - hii

Shweta - manik nahi dikh raha!

Nandini - woh honge yahi kahi. Waise tum kab aayi?

Shweta - abhi just 5 min pehle

Manik was searching for nandini and finally found her. He went to her

Manik - (without noticing shweta) nandini i need to talk to you..

Shweta - (interrupting) heyy manik

Thats when he noticed her.

Manik - (fake smile) hi (he turned back to nandini but shweta interrupted again)

Shweta - waise i am no one to ask but tum dono kaa jagda hua hai kya, woh actually manik itna restless lagg raha hai

Nandini - (before manik could speak) no shweta humara koi jagda nahi hua hai and agar hua bhi hai toh woh humara personal matter hai. (Fake smile)

Shweta - i am sorry i didn't mean to get personal woh bs manik ko itna restless dekha issliye puch liya.

Before nandini could reply manik spoke

Manik - shweta please excuse us mujhe nandini se kuch important baat karni hai.

Shweta - sure...

Nandini held manik's hand, shocking manik while shweta looked at their entwined hands and something unknown pinched her heart.

As soon as they were away from crowd nandini left his hand and looked in opposite side.

Manik - ajeeb ho ab tak haath pakad kar ghum rahi thi aur ab... Nandini?... (Silence) wow ab tum baat bhi nahi karogi.... Great (rolled his tongue inside his mouth)

Nyonika - arre manik nandini tumlog yaha kya kar rahe ho? aarti kaa time ho gya hai.. Chalo jaldi yeh tumhara romance baadmein continue karna, chalo...

And she took them with her.

Laksh's wheelchair got locked automatically. He wasn't able to move his chair forward. He was trying to fix it but failing each time. He looked for manik but he wasn't around. Nandini saw this and went near him. She unlocked the wheelchair and left before laksh could say anything.

Aarti started all the elders did aarti then laksh did. After laksh it was ragini's turn. Ragini forwarded her hand to take the thali, laksh gave her the thali without even looking at her which pinched her. She looked towards her sister who was also avoiding her.

She did the aarti. And gave it to shweta. Manik came forward as it was his turn next. Shweta forwarded the thali which he held but she didn't leave it and was just looking at him thats when nandini came right in between them which brought shweta into reality and she had to move with a fake smile. Nandini did the aarti angrily while manik was smiling. He was enjoying the possessive side of nandini. He could see it on her face that she could blast any second.