Part 51 - Operation Day

Almost a month was over since ManLak had left. Wedding preparations were in full swing in India while in America laksh was doing well and was absolutely ready for the operation. MaNan daily spoke with each other through video calls. This one month had been very tough for Ragini. With every passing day she was sinking further. She felt alone and left out. She didn't speak much these days. Nandini tried to speak to her and be by her side but failed as Ragini just smiled and made an excuse to walk away. To dodge these repeated interactions she stayed out most of the times. Swarna was pissed at her most of the times as she didn't do anything or even help Swarna when the marriage date was coming so near and she had to do everything alone may it be going for shopping or working with the wedding planner finalizing the decorations or caterers or venue or anything. There was a time when Ragini was the most excited person for her Di's wedding, she wanted everything to be as per her will and now it looked like she didn't want to do anything.

@night

In background Raanjha song from Sher Shah played.

Roothi Ae Sabte Rabba
Rabba Dil Bhi Hai Rootha
Sab Kuchh Hai Bikhra Bikhra
Bikhra Sa Rootha Rootha

(Ragini was sitting alone on the swing in her balcony looking particularly nowhere.)

Chup Maahi Chup Hai Ranjha
Bole Kaise Ve Na Ja
Bole Kaise Ve Na Ja
Aaja Aaja

(Laksh was looking at the moon. He did miss Ragini no matter how hard he tried to hate her or be angry with her but he failed each time.)

Bole Kaise Ve Na Ja
Bole Kaise Ve Na Ja
Chup Maahi Chup Hai Ranjha
Aaja Aaja

(MaNan were on a video call but no one spoke. They were just looking at each other with tears in their eyes. It was a month since they were away from each other and they terribly missed each other's presence)

Ve Mera Dola Ni Aaya Dola

(Manik wiped his tears and whispered 'I Love You' to Nandini which made her smile amidst her tears. She too wiped her tears. Manik asked her to wait a minute and took phone to Laksh.)

Oh Rabb Vi Khel Hai Khele
Roz Lagave Mele
Kehnda Kuch Na Badla
Jhooth Bole Har Velle

(Manik, Nandini and Laksh were talking, laughing and having great time that's when Ragini came and stopped at the door seeing ManLak's reflection on the glass behind Nandini. All three looked so happy with each other. They definitely didn't miss her at all)

Oh Rabb Vi Khel Hai Khele
Roz Lagave Mele
Kehnda Kuch Na Badla
Jhooth Bole Har Velle

(Nandini saw Ragini standing silently at the door looking towards them sadly. She signalled Ragini to come and join them but Ragini just smiled and nodded her head saying no and left.)

Chup Maahi Chup Hai Ranjha
Bole Kaise Ve Na Ja
Bole Kaise Ve Na Ja
Aaja Aaja

(This time Ragini couldn't stop her tears. She ran to her room and closed the door so that no one could see her)

Bole Kaise Ve Na Ja
Bole Kaise Ve Na Ja
Chup Maahi Chup Hai Ranjha
Aaja Aaja

(Manik signalled Nandini asking what happened but she nodded her head and kept the phone saying she was tired and sleepy but Laksh did understand)

Ni Main Rajj Rajj Hijar Manawa
Ni Main Khud Toh Russ Murjhawa
Ni Main Rajj Rajj Hijar Manawa
Ni Main Khud Toh Russ Murjhawa

(Nandini just sat there sadly in her room thinking about Ragini. Ragini was looking at her and Laksh's photo album which she was making. It was a book depicting their story from enemies to friends to lovers.)