Part 64 - Sangeet

The hootings, clappings and Whistles didn't stop. Everyone loved the performance so much. RagLak held each other's hand and bowed down to the audience. Happiness was quite evident on their faces. Laksh looked at Ragini and was more than happy after seeing her - She looked so happy that anyone could see that she was dancing on the inside. They then ran inside and got in their original dresses till then dance performance of other family members was happening. Everyone was enjoying each and every performance specially of Swarna-Manish and Raj-Nyonika after all they looked super cute.

RagLak were back with their performances respectively.

Host - So now we have our Beautiful Bride (he stopped as Manik was saying something but he couldn't hear so Manik Repeated)

Manik - Manik's beautiful Bride!!!

Nandini blushed while Manik smiled and the host and others laughed.

Host - Sorry Sorry, my bad, we have on stage, Manik's beautiful Bride, Ms. Nandini Manish Kapoor soon to be Mrs. Nandini Manik Malhotra on stage.

Nandini and Manik's performance was a surprise for everyone as they didn't know the songs they had chosen.

Nandini walked around the stage lip syncing and dancing according to the song.

Kapoor's family photo was on the screen behind Nandini.

Na kuchh poocha
Na kuchh maanga
Toone dil se diya jo diya

(She looked towards Manish and said. Everyone's eyes were moist)

Na kuchh bola
Na kuchh tola
Muskura ke diya jo diya

(She now looked at Swarna and said)

Tu hi dhoop, tu hi chaaya
Tu hi apna paraaya

(This time she looked at Ragini)

Aur kuchh na janoon
Bas itna hi janoon

(She couldn't control her tears anymore nor could the Kapoors. In fact seeing them even  Malhotra's eyes were moist. Laksh side hugged  Ragini to give her support while she wiped her tears but they were back in a second)

Tujh mein Rab dikhta hai
Yaara main kya karoon
Tujh mein Rab dikhta hai
Yaara main kya karoon

(She just sat down on the stage not being able to control her emotions and forgot the steps)

Sajde sar jhukta hai
Yaara main kya karoon

(She bowed down her head and hid her face in her palms. Manik wiped the lone tear which just escaped his eyes and ran towards the stage.)

Tujh mein Rab dikhta hai
Yaara main kya karoon

(The song played but no one moved except Manik)

Manik sat near Nandini and held her but she hugged him taking emotional support. Kapoors got up and went to the stage and hugged MaNan. Manik then helped Nandini get up and took a step back giving them the family moment they wanted. They all looked at each other with tears in their eyes and hugged each other once more.

Nandini - (not breaking the hug) I Love You❤️

Ragini - Di don't go naa!!!

Everyone stood up wiping their tears and started clapping bringing them back to reality. They broke the hug and Manish blessed Nandini while Swarna cupped her face and kissed her forehead and Ragini side hugged her. They all wiped their tears. Nandini gestured later to the host, so he took the hint and came back for an announcement.