Part 60 - I Will Miss You ❤️

RagLak reached the designer's boutique.

Designer - hii Ragini

Ragini - heyy, meri dress ready ho gyi?

Designer - yupp.

She then called her assistant and asked her to get the dress.

Designer - you will have something till then?

Ragini - no no, actually we are already late so...

Designer - okay, no problem

The assistant came with the dress and Ragini left for the trial while laksh waited there sipping his cold drink. Laksh was getting bored as it had been 20 to 25 minutes since Ragini was inside. He knocked the door.

Laksh - Zinda ho naa?

Ragini - (from inside) ofcourse itna jaldi tumhe Shanti thodi dungi

After sometime

Ragini peeked through the trial room looking for laksh.
Laksh looked at her and asked her what happened through his eyes. Ragini asked him to come in by hand gestures.

Laksh looked here and there then asked her if she was asking him.

Ragini face palmed herself and showed a gesture of punching him angrily.

Ragini - (shouting angrily) who else laksh?

Everyone looked towards them for a minute.

Ragini - (embarrassed) uhmm.. sorry

Everyone continued their shopping while laksh silently sneeked in.

Laksh - aise koi chilata hai bhla

Ragini - toh tum Aisa nonsense sawaal puchte hi kyu ho. Matlab tumhe nahi toh kisse bulaungi woh joh bahar ladka khada hai usse, yeh bolke ke, excuse me mera boyfriend gadha hai toh please aap yeh hook laga lo.

Laksh - nahi aisa kuch karne ki zaroorat nahi hai. Btao kya karna hai.

Ragini turned showing her back.

Ragini - maine ek hook laga liya hai bohot mushkil se but baaki nahi lag rahe so....

Laksh - woh bhi galat laga hai, no wonder tum ek ghante se andr time pass kar rahi hoon

Ragini - yaaar kitni mehnat lagi thi woh lagane mein

Laksh - so may i?

Ragini - what?

Laksh - yeh open karke waaps lagau?

Ragini nervously nodded. She knew her hair were disturbing him but she felt too nervous to remove them as they were covering her back.

Laksh too hesitated a bit but managed to ask her.

Laksh - woh baal aage kar doon?

Ragini nervously nodded.

Laksh then slowly moved her hair to the front sending goosebumps in her body as his fingers slided over her back. She tightly closed her eyes fighting the emotions burning inside her. Laksh to tried her to suppress the emotions as his fingers opened the hook of her blouse. He then hooked the blouse and quickly moved a little behind. Ragini nervously adjusted her hair and dress and checked herself in the mirror. She then looked at him through the mirror. He leaned towards the wall and placed his hand over his heart.

Ragini blushed and looked down moving a hair strand behind her ear.

MaNan were practicing their dance. They were enjoying every bit of it and anyone could say it just by looking at their faces. Their faces had a different glow these days specially when they were together.